Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FMIF at Cameo

Guest lulamishka

FOR REAL!!!!

This is probably in my top 3 parties at a club, EVERRRRR!!!!!!!!

Seriously. No fucking joke. :o

Guest Electric Eel

Definitely my favorite party that i've been to during any of the parties ive gone to since i started going to conference.

A+++

Guest jkfunkee

way too many men, like a frat party. crowd was way rude and pushy where we were at. our friends had a blast as well tho.

late,

j.

Guest Mattivi

i had a real good time at this party, thought it was better last year, but overall had a real good time with friends. I thought sinclar was a bit cheesy at times, guetta was defintily on point, and the guy who closed was outta hand also. first time to the renovated cameo and thought it was trump tight.

Guest LeVeL

I have to say the party was overall a fun party. When I got there Guetta was jamming it with some crowd pleasers but I have to say Joachim Garraud was the best DJ of the night he just took it to another level when he took out the guitar/piano and just started doing the riffs live while mixing....:o

If any of you guys would like to listen to a set of his here is one...

Joachim Garraud - Live @ Radio FG (Club FG) 03-24-2007

Guest MrMBenz1

FMIF was the party I was most looking forward to and I never got in! Did anybody else have this problem? I arrived to Cameo at around 1230 to see a mass of people outside. When I spoke to a bouncer, he told me the club was already at capacity and they weren't letting anybody in--I even saw David Guetta had trouble being let in when he arrived to the club at around 130. Anyway, I waiting a bit longer but ultimately got fed up and left. Just wondering if there were others out there who shared a similar dilemma...

Guest LeVeL

FMIF was the party I was most looking forward to and I never got in! Did anybody else have this problem? I arrived to Cameo at around 1230 to see a mass of people outside. When I spoke to a bouncer, he told me the club was already at capacity and they weren't letting anybody in--I even saw David Guetta had trouble being let in when he arrived to the club at around 130. Anyway, I waiting a bit longer but ultimately got fed up and left. Just wondering if there were others out there who shared a similar dilemma...

Here check this thread out.. http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=38377;start=0

I was in the same dilemna when I arrived around 1 am but I actually managed to get in. But I feel your pain Bigtime.