Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best & worst sound systems during conference

Guest skywalker01

Guest corradi

The Best David Solero's Masterpiece at the Poontin Music Boat Party. Double Double times 4.

Worst ..... Versace's Mansion.. No Clue

::)

Guest becha

The sound system at DEK 23 is incredible....

I'm not sure what system they're running but

in the center of the dance floor it doesn't get much sweeter..

Makes the hair on your neck stand up

I was very impressed.....

Guest djjoncowan

am partial to shine obviously but anything done by integral and dash.... pawn shop & shine sounded ace.. nobody comes close too those boys.... its all in the dash custom bertha.....

pawn shop's patio sounded amazing ... if it could be that way year around or atleast quarterly .. please!@#$@$#R%

see, proving my point.. dash and co did both.... unfortunately I don't think there is even a remote chance at P.S. getting dash to do a full install - it was bindra who did that rental install for the week - most club owners still don't get the fact that sound will make and break your club no matter what music or clientel your after - they spend the money in the wrong places.. not even a clubber like cheesy music or even hip hop crowds want their ears ringing the next day.... few guys in this biz can deliver the sound that dash does - it overwhelms you with bottom end you can feel in your chest, the highs are crisp yet somehow you can still have a conversation dead center of the dancefloor and wakeup without your ears ringing - guess thats why every top club musically everywhere in the world is primarily dash - the original twilo, home, sound factory, the paradise garage, alll the renaissance venue's over the years, cocoon, big day out (australia), zouk, all the crobar's (rip in miami), nerve, shine, - they designed the custom consoles for loads of major djs in the world - sasha, sven vath, danny t, and jonathan peters to name a few - dash is the man - always was, always will be

Guest 02Music.com

pawn shop patio, and pawn shop main room. what did they do in the main room b/c it sounded night and day better from before. hawtin @ pawn was bonkers

Guest ramon

pawn shop patio, and pawn shop main room. what did they do in the main room b/c it sounded night and day better from before. hawtin @ pawn was bonkers

intergral audio ;)