Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cartagena - best place on earth

Guest frankthetank

Guest frankthetank

Visited Cartagena from last Friday to Tuesday after a few days of WMC. I had fun at WMC but then the real fun began. Let me know tell you. If you are a single guy ,blue eyed, blonde haired "gringo" you must go.

I have never ever, ever seen so many beautiful, friendly, well mannered, fun women in my entire life. The most beautiful women in the world in my opinion. And they can dance like no other. My dating life is now forever scarred now that I am home. I didn't know a place like this existed. I absolutely can't wait to go back. ;D ;D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mattivi

You've been to the promise land and brought back no pics.... shame on you.

agreed, please post pics. i've always been a staunch believer that colombian and venezuelan women are the most beautiful in the world. we get a nice sampling here in miami, i cant imagine there... :P ;D :D

Guest frankthetank

Pics in the next day. Have to upload them to my pc. Next time I go will try Medellin and Bogota as well. Jet black hair, jet black eyes. I am still in awe. I don't think I have a picture without a chick in it.

Quote of the trip from my buddy. We were walking down the street and he goes "Dude...even the homeless bumbs and the maids in our hotel are hot." Saw a guy from New York...I asked him when he was going back. "NEVER"

HEAVEN I TELL YOU. And it's cheap too. We stayed at the Hotel Estelar Almirante in a suite for $170. Great hotel. Nightlife...Mr. Babillas and Babar. Vibe is incredible.

Guest tres-b

Not only are Columbian women some of the most beautiful on the planet, but the people are some of the nicest you will ever meet.

I <3 Columbia ;D

Guest frankthetank

Not only are Columbian women some of the most beautiful on the planet, but the people are some of the nicest you will ever meet.

I <3 Columbia ;D

I completely agree.

Guest frankthetank

My buddy and some Cartagena girls from Monday night.

440070384_925034b2dc.jpg?v=0

Me (una langosta) and the Cartagena girls.

440070380_0a6a5978f4.jpg?v=0

Muahhh!

440070366_76ad4d9985.jpg?v=0

More pics next week of the Friday and Saturday I was there. Different peeps. :)

Guest Marina22

I was discussing this with a friend, it seems like us Latin women actually prefer white boys more so than spic boys. Latin men are hot sometimes too but it's an opposite's attract thing or maybe Latin men are usually too macho and we are just over it. :-\ What say you other Latinas?

Guest Fez

Visited Cartagena from last Friday to Tuesday after a few days of WMC. I had fun at WMC but then the real fun began. Let me know tell you. If you are a single guy ,blue eyed, blonde haired "gringo" you must go.

I have never ever, ever seen so many beautiful, friendly, well mannered, fun women in my entire life. The most beautiful women in the world in my opinion. And they can dance like no other. My dating life is now forever scarred now that I am home. I didn't know a place like this existed. I absolutely can't wait to go back. ;D ;D

should've held your trip and visit Isla Margarita, Vzla. this week...and then post about it... ;)

Guest becha

I <3 Columbia ;D

I completely agree.

I totally agree with you

Colombian's really set the bar high .... with beauty and overall character...

I married one.....My wife is Colombiana ..... they're super passionate about everything they do....

and they really know how to treat their men....

I might be a bit biased because my mom happens to be Colombiana ... so I've had alot of exposure to their culture....

:)

Guest frankthetank

I am skipping WMC next year and going to Cartagena in January. Yes, this is the bus to Cartagena. :)

To those naysayers worrying about getting kidnapped, you have nothing to worry about. The only pain on this trip was the maid stole my cell phone and charger and customs was a bitch. They went thru EVERYTHING twice and then some. Body search as well. Not like I was worried or anything. Just took about an hour and a half and I was hungover.

Guest endymion

Phrank, do you speak Spanish? I don't very well yet and that's why I haven't done much exploring south of Florida. Yet.