Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOL @ the guy at the AM only afterparty...

Guest DJ Box-of-Rocks

Guest wetnap

plenty of characters up there. like the guy in a skin tight wet suit 'driving th bus' as i like to call it. doin that hopping dance with his arms locked down around his waist bouncing his fist off his knees like funkin monkey. kept cheering him on -get on the bus, woot woot! lmao at him doin that to timo maas slow and dirty mind rotting stuff. i posted in the other forum my thoughts on the tiga, timo, green velvet sets. i walked in at 12:30 and there was already litlle room to move.

definitely some slimy people up there, got out of there before the sun came up would not want to see those faces and ruin my night. good times!

Guest Marina22

I was there, the crowd was your typical nocturnal crowd.

it was not like last year, the place was packed but it wasnt crazy.

there were guido's, spring breakers, colombians, brazilians the normal saturday morning nocturnal crowd.

lol

ffs

LOL, I know, that's what I thought, typical nocturnal crowd, it can get really ghetto though, I know, thing is I'm used to it, but I guess most people aren't and they get a weird vibe...

I am not expecting royalty when I go to Noc., yes, I have been there a handful of times before and I know what to expect on that patio.. It was the fact I didn't know if my CC and ID were going to return to me for a period of 5 hours cause they were too busy to look. Plus, it was more crowded there than I have ever seen it before and the ppl gave me the heebie jeebies. I usually hang at the front right hand side of the booth but I never got to that side since we first walked up. If you like to dance, like my friend and I do, then we had to resort to barely any room or a corner. ::)

Guest Marina22

I wasn't there long. Long enough to see and hear what I needed to before deciding that sleep and the next day's parties were more important. Good to see you and the M. Christina - thanks for the water. ;)

Got to finally hear part of Richie's set and spoke with him and Loco briefly.

Saw Ramon getting there as I was getting out.

Those who know me know that if the music and the vibe is good, I can catch the energy and go on. Unfortunately, the energy was draining even though I have admiration for the talent. Things felt weird there - especially coming from a great time at 1+1.

Oh well, what can you do?

Nicole it was nice to see a friendly face in that party and I am glad we got to peace things up with the M. ;) I should have been brave and come with you I was just over it at that point but I would have seen some other familiar faces in that corner I know.