Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goodbye WMC 2008 and HELLO.....(and WrestleMania 23 notes)

Bling

WRESTLEMANIA 24 AT THE CITRUS BOWL IN ORLANDO NEXT YR..........

ROAD TRIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

WRESTLEMANIA 24... omfg. was watchin wrestlemania 23 last nite (which kicked ass btw.. UNDERTAKER WINNING THE WORLD TITLE FROM BATISTA WOOT.. 1st time in 10 yrs taker is champ)

Undertaker's incredible entrance was worth the price of admission alone if i was there.

spectacular... like 50 druids carrying torches came out in 3 lines as Undertaker came down the huge ramp with the mist and lightning in background on the uber huge screens.. so fuckin sickkkkkkkkkkkk

anyways

Wrestlemania at the Citrus Bowl in Orlando... ummmm yeah even if im at the top of that stadium im durrr

OH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

move of nite (Money IN the bank Ladder match.. jeff hardy puts edge on a giant ladder that is placed on the ring apron and on the barricade ringside.. (inbetween ) then he goes to top rope and leg drops edge while hes on the ladder. breaking the ladder in 1/2..

edge was fuckedd up it looked legit... he was put on a strecher for precaution and neck brace.. edge is da mannnnn for taking a bump like that. im sure he will be on raw tonite in a neckbrace

Wrestlemania live >WMC

still plan to go overseas as well :)

time for something different

PS (Trump didnt lose his hair.. Mcmahon did.. no surprise there)

attendance record set at ford field in detroit 80,103..more than even Super Bowl 40...

WWE alive and kicking despite all the Wrasslin haters

werddddddddddddddd

Guest JMT
Undertaker's incredible entrance was worth the price of admission alone if i was there.

nothing beats the rows of bagpipe players for rowdy roddy piper at wrestlemania, old school. i cant remember which year.

nothing beats the rows of bagpipe players for rowdy roddy piper at wrestlemania, old school. i cant remember which year.

thats when he fought mr t i think?

Bling...just got back. Worst WM ever been to...but still decent compared to some in the past. I wanted to get the pic with Vince at the afterparty, but didnt happen....he only showed for 10 min, and he wouldnt take off his freakin cap lol

PS...Word at the party was somebody was coming back to action. Nobody could confirm, but we might end up finding out tonight. Hint - " I am a real american..."

HOGANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn ;D

someone has to beat Cena im sick of that 3 move chump......

how was the Undertaker entrance live.. it looked ridiculous ;D

I don't know for sure....but what I do know for sure is that they sent out their plane to "Florida" to pick someone up....hmmm I guess we'll see.

The Taker entrance was sick...I mean that whole place was out of control....I think the best part of the show was the whole production aspect.....everything was on point. I'm sure they caught the camera shot of him walking through that smoke...which MUST have looked fuckin awesome on TV!!

And unfortunately...Cena ain't goin nowhere >:(

They love that kid...people our age don't exactly care for him, but the bottom line is $$ and he does bring in alot of kids. Kids + Parents' wallets = Alot of Merchandise sold.