Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my long lost sister... you know who you are...

djmoonshine

nice. Lets get Orchid in here and we ccan really heat things up.

I was talking to all three sisters of the sex board tonite.

I was saying that though my issue is how to afford getting down to NYC I have no problems with anybody visiting smile.gif

I will not be able to afford NYC hotels (even in brooklyn or Jersey) until late May.

But if anybody ever wants to visit me smile.gif Well I'll split the plane fare or the bus fare or gas fare and you can stay on my pull-out couch for free smile.gif

And if we can get a few of you together we can talk about going up to my family's ski chalet in Mt.Tremblant 2 hours from here. Its on a lake for the Summer. It has 3 Queen sized beds,, 2 bunk beds, 4 couches, two living rooms each with large stone fireplaces. a jacuzzi, a sauna and 2 and a half bathrooms smile.gif It rocks. Am I tempting anyone? I hope so hehe

In my dreams I picture CMB and Orchid and Moonshine all in a car driving the 8 hours to Ottawa where they meet MrDick. From there we all, along with a big bag of weed, some E, and lots of booze, head up to an amazing 3 day weekend of fun....

Oh well it doesn't hurt to dream smile.gif But back to reality and I will see you all soon smile.gif

Dick...I am all about that ski chalet!!! Girls, we have to get together and meet, make sure none of us are ax murderes or anything, then we can start planning a ROAD TRIP!!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Summer is good. But why not Spring and Summer.

It takes about 5 minutes notice to stay at my Apt. in Ottawa.

It takes longer to figure out the Chalet because it is often rented.

I will come down to NYC in some fashion by June. But if you girls can comevisit me first you are more than welcome. Considering the price of the Cnadian ZDollar it will be a really cheap.

Thank you Orchid for thesweet offer. I plan on visiting NYC regularly once I get a car and all my finances in line. If I havesomewhereto stayat times then I can come more often because it is cheaper smile.gif

Gotta love my ladies on the sex board. Itsenough to make an old Dick swell with umm....pride...