Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly Review (So Far...)

Guest lyrik

Guest lyrik

The past week I have watched the following:

Children of Men - When I agree with bling on a movie you know something has to be really off - gave this movie a C-

Rocky Balboa - thought it was very good, not as good as part 1 or 2 but right there with pt 4.

Touristas - I give it a D - Hostel was so much better.

Van Wilder 2 The Rise of Taj - wasn't bad actually...def. not as good as the first and who can not love a movie with a big fat Engish bulldog that has huge balls and a name like ballsack.

The Secret - Didn't rent this the wife brought it home from a friend at work and I have heard people talk about this movie and people say it changed their lives yada yada yada....WHAT A BUNCH OF BUUUUUUUUUULLSHIT! Get the fuck outta here. I understand the meaning behind it but Jesus Christ this was so over the top power of the mind, motivational crap I thought at any moment Tony Fuckin Robbins was going to appear in my living room and put some healing hands on me...DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

And of course like clock work my wife fell asleep in each of these movies no more than 40 minutes in...Secret was the winner with her knocking out just around the 15 minute mark.

Next Up:

Pursuit of Happyness

Blood Diamond

Good Shepard

Black Christmas (use to love those old school b movie slasher type flicks that had some deranged dude going on killing sprees around Christmas)

Guest Seb

The past week I have watched the following:

And of course like clock work my wife fell asleep in each of these movies no more than 40 minutes in...Secret was the winner with her knocking out just around the 15 minute mark.

lol thats what Kat does too, unless its a really sappy love story then she gets into it

LYRIK pursit of happyness is fantastic. a bit melodramatic and the ending you already know but its just a great fuckin movie....

told you children of men sucked ass lol

saw 30 min of blood diamond fell asleep. was too late to watch it will try again

leo's accent is really good but hard to understand at times i put on english subtitles...

so far 1st 30 min its just ok...... very violent. like departed so far better. but then again have to see the whole movie

Guest lyrik

gonna see the secret tonite a coworker burned me a copy lol

Dude - you might actually like that flick. To be honest for me I just couldn't take all the positive reinforcement yada yada yada shit, but I know others really got into the message of the movie and I think that is the important thing to understand.

Its just a message and suggestion and if they would have blended all that new wave physco-babble power of the mind crap with some fundamental ideals I could have digested it a little bit better...but they just keep pouring on the hippie mind love power crap...AND who exactly most of these people in this movie are is beyond me...could be some crazy pencil selling glue sniffer for all I know...some of the credentials at the end of these people's names I was like WTF? What the hell is a MES. PH MDS XYZ or whatever some of them had???

Oh BTW - go to redbullonthemove.com - they have parts of Justins set from smartbar up in their player...just click on the link to the middle left of the 1st page for Miami (OM/Smartbar) and it will load into the player on the top right...you have to listen to Dayhota's set 1st (which isn't too great) but then Justin's is just insane...my fav for the whole conference...only bad thing is they dont play the entire sets (just 30 min from each) there is also Troydon from Om and Colette from Om.

Dude - you might actually like that flick. To be honest for me I just couldn't take all the positive reinforcement yada yada yada shit, but I know others really got into the message of the movie and I think that is the important thing to understand.

Its just a message and suggestion and if they would have blended all that new wave physco-babble power of the mind crap with some fundamental ideals I could have digested it a little bit better...but they just keep pouring on the hippie mind love power crap...AND who exactly most of these people in this movie are is beyond me...could be some crazy pencil selling glue sniffer for all I know...some of the credentials at the end of these people's names I was like WTF? What the hell is a MES. PH MDS XYZ or whatever some of them had???

Oh BTW - go to redbullonthemove.com - they have parts of Justins set from smartbar up in their player...just click on the link to the middle left of the 1st page for Miami (OM/Smartbar) and it will load into the player on the top right...you have to listen to Dayhota's set 1st (which isn't too great) but then Justin's is just insane...my fav for the whole conference...only bad thing is they dont play the entire sets (just 30 min from each) there is also Troydon from Om and Colette from Om.

werd good looking out.. justin long's set was insane but the 5 min we were downstairs for sneak i liked better. sneak was out of fuckin hand......

Guest lyrik

werd good looking out.. justin long's set was insane but the 5 min we were downstairs for sneak i liked better. sneak was out of fuckin hand......

I barely remember being downstairs...I just know I walked out of that party at the end of the night...glasses broke, shirt ripped, head bleeding on top (from standing up and hitting it on a sat. dish)...so pretty much in my standard fashion after I decide its time to lose all self-respect for an evening.

Guest lyrik

So.... not much going on in Dallas, eh?

Movie-thon my man! Hey I just got back from WMC so I wanted to chill, but actually Dallas is pretty hopping lots of different events going down just wish the fuckin weather would get/stay warm.