Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MrDick's Harem: Applications Now Being Accepted

mrdick

LikMyLIpz, ImNikki, DJMoonshine, Orchid, and CMB1975 are MrDick's fabulous five females of the sex board. I have talked to them all extensively through PM, E-mail and AIM.

I just wanted to say that I love you all. We all have to get together so I can watch all 5 of you eat each other.

If any other sexy women want to join this elite cadre of sultry and seductive secxual deviants message me smile.gif You must have a pussy and like to eat it too smile.gif ANd you have to be extremely obsessed with sex. And obsessed with me too smile.gif But those lucky enough to join will be rewarded smile.gif

[This message has been edited by mrdick (edited 03-13-2001).]

lmao.. baby .. MwaHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

always bring a chuckle to my day ..

Thanx hun.. =P

hey, I see that you are rewarding anyone who joins.. but wut about the current members?.. Do we get short changed?

------------------

im not the average gerl in yer video -

and i aint built like a supermodel -

but ive learned to love myself unconditionally because i am a queen!!

---

am i less of a lady if i dont wear pantyhose?? -

my momma always said a lady aint about what she wears its all about what she knows!!--

............... "ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

I can handle that..

I have no problem getting someone ready for DICK..

Im rather good at it actually.. =P

------------------

im not the average gerl in yer video -

and i aint built like a supermodel -

but ive learned to love myself unconditionally because i am a queen!!

---

am i less of a lady if i dont wear pantyhose?? -

my momma always said a lady aint about what she wears its all about what she knows!!--

............... "ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Tastyt,

While MrDick does have Supreme Authority and can override procedure to make executive appointments, I prefer to follow the process unless it is an exceptional situation.

Any member of the Harem can sponsor you for initiation. After that at least two members have to interview you and put you through your paces to decide if you areHarem mateial. Just whatthose"paces" are that you are to be put through is left to the discretion of my ladies. If two of them sign off on you I'll consider the application smile.gif

BTW Nikki is especially eager to initiate some new memebers but I'd be careful because she is awild one smile.gif

purrfect smile.gif

bi-sexual status is a must.

Nikki will be bringing me pictures so that should help with your application.

And of course later this year my entire Harem will be gathering for a 4 day fuck-fest at my ski chalet during the summer. Hot tubs, weed, fire places, bear skin rugs, vibrators, and of course Dick.

Attendance will be mandatory smile.gif