Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Most Efficient Pan Handler I Have Ever Given Money To...

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

On my way home from work I get off of I-95 on the Hollywood BLVD exit.

There stopped at the light, this lady about in her late 20's was handing out something to all of the cars stopped at the light. Usually this light takes about 2-3 minutes between cycles..

Anyways I rolled down my window and she gave me this photo with some text on it and she went on to the next car.

I looked at the photo which appeared to be her and 2 kids about 10-13 years of age.

The text under the photo said in broken English something like 'just arrived in this country, for the love of god please help and please return this photo to me god bless'....

For a second I thought she was handing out a photo of a missing person but then I found myself reaching into my wallet and grabbed a $1 out of it.

As I was rolling down my window I noticed that half the cars in front of me (about 12 cars or so) and half the cars in my rear view mirror (lined up as far as I could see) were also rolling down their windows and giving back the photo along with money (bills not coins)..

I shift into second gear and I'm off along with the rest of the cars.

Now you got to figure that in that 3 miniute cycle she made at least $15 dollars assuming that every one of those bills I saw was a $1 bill..

Shit! So 60 minutes divided by a 3 minute stop light cycle is 20 times an hour she go's out there and hands out those photos to all the cars..

She could have well made $300 in that single hour... !!!

LOL

Guest Slide On The Ice

That's a very touching story the photo told, of her having a family depending on her, that obviously tugged on the heart strings.

Guest spinderella7713

what corner was this again???.......I think I can come up with a good pic of me and my next door neighbors kids, and speek some jibberish.

Guest swirlundergrounder

what corner was this again???.......I think I can come up with a good pic of me and my next door neighbors kids, and speek some jibberish.

On the East side of the Hollywood exit off ramp right off of I-95. The stop lights there take forever to change..

Guest RzO

ive heard of this technique before, its still usually a scam, but whatever i give money to bums on the corner if i have change or a buck on me, most of the time. here in wpb though they are on like every corner so sometimes i have already given a buck and then still pass like 3 more lights all with beggars and im like damn i cant give u all money!

anytime i pass by a guy on a corner and i am on way home from the store and i have beer, i always give them a beer, and usually garner a better smile with what approach ;D