Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday |-Erry J^c!n-|0 aka Terry

Guest JMT

Guest swirlundergrounder

Happy Birthday. I dug up an article from the far reaches of the Internet just for you.....

click here

Ah yet more evidence toward the global warming cause... LOL

THE AMERICAN IDOL JUDGES WANT TO WISH U A HAPPY BIRTHDAY...... (they know u love idol so much)

9413__randy_l.jpg

Dawg... dawg DAWGGGGGGGGGG.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWGGGGGGG. YOUR BIRTHDAY IS DA BOMBBBBBBB

9369__paula_l.jpg

Happy birth(incoherent babble).......... u look so great today (inchorent babble)...... passes out

simon-cowell.jpg

OH who bloody caressssss

Guest swirlundergrounder

THE AMERICAN IDOL JUDGES WANT TO WISH U A HAPPY BIRTHDAY...... (they know u love idol so much)

9413__randy_l.jpg

Dawg... dawg DAWGGGGGGGGGG.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWGGGGGGG. YOUR BIRTHDAY IS DA BOMBBBBBBB

9369__paula_l.jpg

Happy birth(incoherent babble).......... u look so great today (inchorent babble)...... passes out

simon-cowell.jpg

OH who bloody caressssss

You know I'll have to admit that I have been secretly sucked into watching American Idol... even though I spent the first 3 weeks of the season hacking it to death here on CJ..

LOL

Guest Marina22

Sorry it's so late but I figured since it's still going.. Happy Birthday!!! ;D Lots of Taurus's on the boards. The first and last time I saw you was at Layo and Bushwacka last April for your festivities I believe.. Have a great birthday month, take the whole thing.. ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Sorry it's so late but I figured since it's still going.. Happy Birthday!!! ;D Lots of Taurus's on the boards. The first and last time I saw you was at Layo and Bushwacka last April for your festivities I believe.. Have a great birthday month, take the whole thing.. ;)

Time flys huh??

BTW I'm not a full Taurus... I'm an Aries Type III. Since I was born 5 hours before the phase of Taurus, I have many Taurus tendencies..

Keep it rollin!

Guest Marina22

Time flys huh??

BTW I'm not a full Taurus... I'm an Aries Type III. Since I was born 5 hours before the phase of Taurus, I have many Taurus tendencies..

Keep it rollin!

LOL, but there's no type III, correct? Cool, I don't know too many Aries's.. Hope to see you in the next year, lol! ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Time flys huh??

Keep it rollin!

LOL, but there's no type III, correct? Cool, I don't know too many Aries's.. Hope to see you in the next year, lol! ;)

Of course there are 3 Arch-types within each Zodiac Sign.

If I was born in the 1st 10 days during the phase of Aries, I would be an Aries Type I which is an Aries with Pisces tendencies. If I was born in the middle 10 days of the Aries phase I would be an Aries Type II which is a true Aries who's sun sign is not influenced by either Pisces or Taurus.