Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sheryl Crow wipes away global warming

Guest slamminshaun

Guest yume

Sounds like she's living in lala land. Come back to earth Sheryl!

Whoever lives the most environmentaly friendly gets a recording contract? So that means the person doesn't have to have talent? ::)

And maybe it's just me, but there is no way in hell I could wipe my ass with one square of toliet paper. ;)

Solid ideas Sheryl, you should run for President! ::)

Guest slamminshaun

It's better come up with three dumb ideas than no ideas at all.

I disagree with you, if you have nothing intelligent to say you shouldn't say anything at all. Especially celebrities, because I know damn well there's some Sheryl Crow fans out there who tried wiping their ass with one toilet paper square this morning.

Guest endymion

I disagree with you' date=' if you have nothing intelligent to say you shouldn't say anything at all.

[/quote']

Plenty of the ideas that I come up with are really dumb ones. Some of them make lots and lots of money. Fortunately I'm willing to endure a few false starts on a few dumb ideas in order to get to the good ones.

Guest swirlundergrounder

She probably uses one square of the triple layered toilet paper.

Then you can get away with using one square of TP.

But there is no way in hell anyone could wipe their ass clean with a thin single layered piece of TP from like Target or something...

Guest yume

Now she's saying it was all a joke. Nice try Sheryl. It's way too obvious to anyone who reads the actual comments that it wasn't.

You're an idiot (or maybe just high) and now the whole world knows it. :)

Guest 029

"I have designed a clothing line that has what's called a 'dining sleeve'. The sleeve is detachable and can be replaced with another 'dining sleeve'. after usage," she said in the increasingly bizarre posting.

"The design will offer the 'diner' the convenience of wiping his mouth on his sleeve rather than throwing out yet another barely used paper product... this idea could also translate quite well to those suffering with an annoying head cold."

substitute 'wiping sleeve' for 'dining sleeve'

now that's not even using one square (if there are none to spare) ~

Guest slamminshaun

Hilarious.

click here

rumor has it this comment might be what finally gets her off the view. we can thank sheryl crow for that.

Either that or the F-bomb she dropped the other day when accepting an award with Barbara Walters.

click here

Guest web_norah

hmmmm. this sort of reminds me of the Keith Richards snorting his dad's ashes statement.......a joke? or a statement taken out of context.