Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Mrdick

badabing88

Originally posted by badabing88:

I see that you're from Canada and you constantly post on this board...Are you a wannabe New Yorker??? Don't they have anything is Canada for you "frenchies?".....Oh Canada!....

Not sure if this is a mean post, but...

First of all, these are the Sex Boards, not the New York sex boards.

Second of all, even if it were, anyone can post anywhere they what...

WTF?

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by badabing88:

It's a joke....just curious if they have anything similar to this up in Canada (please don't take it the wrong way)

OK, i was just checking...don't wanna cause drama!!! Its nothing but love for everyone down in the sex boards!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

No worries badabing smile.gif

Nothing like this in Canada that I know of.

I got introduced to the NYC board by friends from Toronto that loved clubbing (don't we all!) and I naturally gravitated to the sex boards smile.gif

But what keeps me hee is the community and the great people more than the chance to talk aboutsex constantly(that is just a bonus). The main boards are too crowded and too fast. Here, I get to see he same people all the time and build e-realtionships of sorts with them

As for being a wannabee New Yorker, damn straight. If you lived in Ottawa and were at heat a wild, unbridled hedonist you would want to live in NYCtoo smile.gif

Sorry if it came off the wrong way; once I looked back on the post, I could see how one might look at it as a "mock"....again, I apologize! How is the Canadian scene? I could imagine the strip clubs out there are insane! (from what I heard)....you should make a trip down..we could all have a "sex" meetup and take you out around the city!

Strip clubs are good. But after awhile, what's the point of a naked chick if you can't make her cum then cum all over her?

I ill be down. Its gonna happen. And then all these little fillies better run for cover cause MrDick willl be swinging it around andlooking for some holes to plug smile.gif

Welcome Badabing smile.gif