Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ur myspace pages

Guest computerjockey

Guest computerjockey

it'd be a motha fcukin flash-off!!!

--see signature--

flash-off??? pictures??? def my cup of tea. sorry if this is 2much but this is my last collage from my last night in nyc:

041307.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest somefiercehouse

--see signature--

flash-off??? pictures??? def my cup of tea. sorry if this is 2much but this is my last collage from my last night in nyc:

041307.jpg

your camera was ready apparently and your flash prepared.

cool pictures though

Guest computerjockey

--see signature--

041307.jpg

your camera was ready apparently and your flash prepared.

cool pictures though

yeah my cam started to die on me MAJORLY - everyone was really cool with it taking forever to take the pic but you lose A LOT when you have to wait a few seconds for the cam to take a pic - they'll be back up to par, i hope, once i get a new cam

Guest pod

www.myspace.com/

Tom works for me! Call me Mr. Murdoch.

A little aside, why do DJs now put their MySpace profiles as their main page now on their flyers? Cheesy if you ask me. Spend the $5, get a domain, and use that as your primary. Then put up a MySpace page because it's free and easy.

Reminds me of way back when, when domains were costly, and storage equally so, and you'd see people with Geocities pages as their main site. Hah, remember Geocities? Or way back when, when it was called Geopages?

Guest slamminshaun

Like it or not, good or bad.....MySpace is a community and easy for the masses to understand. Sure, deejays can have Websites, but MySpace is a far better promotion tool for those that haven't "made it" yet.

Guest Ariel

www.myspace.com/

Tom works for me! Call me Mr. Murdoch.

A little aside, why do DJs now put their MySpace profiles as their main page now on their flyers? Cheesy if you ask me. Spend the $5, get a domain, and use that as your primary. Then put up a MySpace page because it's free and easy.

Reminds me of way back when, when domains were costly, and storage equally so, and you'd see people with Geocities pages as their main site. Hah, remember Geocities? Or way back when, when it was called Geopages?

wowww! i had a Geocities page when i was in middle school!

Guest frankthetank

OK...I get a myspace friend request from a poster on this board dressed in drag. Um, no.

No quiero amigos maricón en MySpace. Lo siento.

Guest myles hie

OK...I get a myspace friend request from a poster on this board dressed in drag. Um, no.

You no lika da Mango?

Guest frankthetank

No way Jose

You no lika da Mango?

Guest ramon

Just out of morbid curiosity, any of you guys use any of the other social networking services?

im on a couple .. :)

including orkut!