Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mrdick's fowarding note to all new and old members of the Harem...

djmoonshine

Originally posted by mrdick (in mugwump's voyeur post):

The philosophy of the Harem is notabout experiences. It is about attitude and enthusiasm. You show impressive credentials not because you have done something or seen something but because of the enthusiasm evident in your descriptions or the openess you express in your posts.

MrDick firmly believes that sex is not rocket science. Short of getting all Tantric on me (a long-term project ) there are no skills that are really that tough to learn if you are intelligent, creative, and willing. The most technically profocient girl whois not at heart a wanton, dirty, romantic sensualist is a hollow fuck. All smoke and mirrors and parlour tricks. Whereas the most inexpeienced girl who looks at you in a way that you know means she really, really wants your hard cock inside of her, your cum all over her - well that fuck will move your spirit, she will make you so horny that even if she doesn't know what she is doing right away the experiencewill be mind blowing. And she is going to learn the tricks of the trade given her enthuisiasm and creativity far more quickly than the other girl is going to learn how to really enjoysex and make it real.

The only true criteria for being in the harem is a mind that yearns to be free,to experiment, to feel and to experience it all without boundaries, without inhibitions, without hang-ups. On the road to such an accomplishment we have to over-come the challenges or our natural hang-ups - we have to push our boundaries. It is ok not to swallow or to give blow jobs or anything else so long as in your heart you realizze that they are a worthy goal and you want to work towards it. Its all in the attitude.

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Its good to see you around Moonshine smile.gif

We will have to talk again on AIM smile.gif I miss you. You are certainly cumming along well in your training. Soon it will be time for you to graduate from level 1 and take things to the "next level".

Of course we have to have a little graduation ceremony first. I hope you don't mindbeing tied down and spanked by 3 naked women and then eaten yuntil you cum while the rest of us stand around

watching and playing witheach othe.

On second thought I think I'd like it if you minded just a little bit.