Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome to a new freak...

cmb1975

Originally posted by mrdick:

Hi Dancealitte smile.gif

Don't be shy smile.gif Come out and play a little. I promise not to bite - at least for now. As for not being too hard, well I'll hold off for now but MRDick has a feelingthat you like it hard smile.gif

Oh my God - MrDick, you're hysterical!!

Welcome to this ever-addicting board, Dancealitte!!! cwm35.gif

When does the fun begin?

Depends which kind of fun you are talking about Dancealittle smile.gif

But be careful - its dangerous out here and we play with live ammo!

Maybe I should just come over to your place and give you a little one-on-one orientation session to introduce you to things. I'll start by pouring a warm bath for you. Then a little hard rub-down which gets lighter, sexier, more playful as you relax. Maybe a glass of wine and a joint. Then I'll call one of my girls over and together we can explore your wonderful, naked body with our tongues.

As you thrash more we will be forced to tie you down so that you can't move - So that you have to take whatever it is thatI am going to do to you. And once the blinfold goes on you won't haveany idea what that is until you feel the ice cold sensation of an ice cube on your expanding nipples. This is followed quickly by the warmth of my tongue and mouth as I embrace them. This would go on for quite some time until finally, when you were begging for it,begging me to make you cum, my tongue would slowly make its way down your quivering body, over your heaving stomach and to that place where your fire rages. I would spread your pink lips and admire the throbbing clit that is standing there just begging to be licked. And lick it I would. I would dveour your aching, wet pussy with my tongue and my fingers until you came over and over again all over my face.

See, isn't this fun smile.gif

That's okay Dancealittle. Actually its encouraged. But no need to excuse yourself. We all love pussyhere and we all woulod love to see you tuch yourself in frnt of us. Will you do thatfor us Dancealittle? Will you play with your pretty, pink pussy for us? Just a little. PLease. We so want to see you make yourself cum. Don't you just want to spread yourlegs wide and trub your clit so all of us can see you. Don'tyou want to make yourself cum while all of us watch you, touching ourselves too? I know you wantto. I know that youwant to cum right now. Thats it Dancealittle. Cum right now. Cum all over your fingers. Cum while we watch youfuck yourself.