Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most exclusive nightclub in Miami Beach

Guest johnfromparis

Guest coach

More seriously, entrance will not be a problem, I just need a name 4 my guys 2 make reservation. ???

Seriously, unless you are using "guys" in the gender-neutral sense to mean "myself and 4 hot ladies", you WILL have trouble getting into most of the exclusive venues. I will tell a little story to illustrate.

One time I was standing outside of Suite, one of what I consider a mid-range exclusive joint, by no means the most exclusive, and I saw the door guy turn down a set of 4 or so well dressed guys who had a reservation for *3* bottles. Not just 1, but 3. Fortunately, my girl and I had the hookup from one of the "Suite-est" club managers in Miami, so we had no trouble. And Suite is by no means the most exclusive place on Miami Beach, though it does still have a harsh door. The others will be harsher. But do not think that *just* money will get you into the club, unless you are planning to drop a LOT of dough. You need girls, and the hookup doesn't hurt.

I do highly recommend Suite as a fun place to party, for sure. Mynt and Set are a be a bit more "exclusive", though. Karu & Y is nice, but probably is not more exclusive than them, and is not on South Beach. Mokai, I dunno, reviews are mixed. The lounge at Setai is supposed one of the most exclusive around, and you might check out the lounges at the other high end hotels.

Guest johnfromparis

Thks 4 your answers...Just 2 make things clear my guys = guys form my hotel (they dont work 4 me only... ::)LOL) but sometimes they take you somewhere not nice at all. So if I sum up :

Set, Mynt, Suite and Mokai seem 2 be the niccest 4 this wkd. Thks, ;)

John

Guest coach

Have fun! Give us the after report, too. Also, check out the Setai. From what I've been hearing, it is the new celeb hang out. What hotel do you work for?

Guest dj Lumpynutz

Arret!! i dont understand how you all have forgotten Club Rolexx. Monsieur John.. this is the spot you can not miss. Super exclusive, big time celeb hangout, the finest Miami has to offer.

Guest frankthetank

My advice is go to Monty's!

Shouldn't he be asking...Where do all the hot snooty biatches hang out at? ;D

Guest johnfromparis

Have fun! Give us the after report, too. Also, check out the Setai. From what I've been hearing, it is the new celeb hang out. What hotel do you work for?

I will give u guys my impressions. I dont work for any hotel ?!? I have a room there but I know that one should never trust concierges when it comes to clubbing...(cant be honest...)

half of those celebrity lounges are so boring imho, unless u get some sort of ego stimulations by going to those type of venues than more power to you, y not go to the shore club like lola said where you'd be outside in a really nice environment full of hot chicks, than go somewhere else after that.

the smaller clubs like mynt r always too packed, and it's so boring inside, unless u like 6'1 european chicks lol.

Guest pod

Nothing wrong with 6' 1" European girls.

I'll agree with you for the celeb-lounges though. Unless that's your crew, I couldn't see the appeal. I know plenty of upscale places that don't cater to that bullshit.

Guest Ryan EliteEnt

SET by far is the most exclusive party in Miami on Saturdays & Fridays, Mikai would be 2nd with Suite & Mynt right around there. I prefer Saturdays over Fridays at Set, but of course I would.

Guest knebula

Atarazzana on 36th st of the palmetto

or

Kaffe Krystal in Kendall

I think bottles of Hollandia Beer go for about $20 and the doormen all have mustaches.

Guest karenmartin

Atarazzana on 36th st of the palmetto

or

Kaffe Krystal in Kendall

I think bottles of Hollandia Beer go for about $20 and the doormen all have mustaches.

omg LOL

Guest barstar diana

you get to dance on water!!

you guys are so mean, club deep is horrible!!

Guest Buck White

I knew this was going to happen. You guys are (cue rick James ) COLD BLOOOOOODED ! 8)

Guest johnfromparis

8)Went to Set yesterday...Got to say that it was great...full of gorgeous ladies...liked it a lot...U guys were right. Set is the place to be (a little small though...) 8)