Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moaners? screamers? Silent zen types? What are you like in the sack?

mugwump

I fit somewhere between a grunter and a silent zen master. Hey, I just go to that special place. What are you? are you a loud one? What do you like to scream during sex? I personaly get a little freaked if my girl starts to scream too much but I understand she thinks it feels better when she wakes up the building with her sounds of pleasure. anyone have the cops called on you during the big O?

i LOVE to moan and talk dirty... yum

nuttin like riding a nice hard cock, holding his hands behind his head and moaning dirty things in his ear with lil nibbles...

ugggg ok time to go masterbate in the bath

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif

www.lipz.net

I Like to moan and also talk dirty it makes me come harder but i also like to heard my partner talking dirty I hate screams no reason to scream. in fact if i dont moan

i dont come good

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

[This message has been edited by scaredgirl (edited 03-16-2001).]

i guess i fall into the "silent zen type" category.. there is some occasional talking and moaning going on but most of the time i'm on mute smile.gif

i guess it's from the time i started doing the dirty deed with my ex-gf in either of our houses and had to keep quiet so no one would hear cwm27.gif (we once even had sex while her crazy parents were sleeping in the adjacent room which was VERY risky considering she was 16 at the time)

there was this one time though, quite recently, when my one night stand and myself got SO verbal during sex that my neighbours thought we had aome household violence going on in the middle of the night and called the cops on our naked asses. cwm4.gif (can anyone say "FUCK YOU, FUCK ME, FUCK YOU, FUCK ME")

damn that was fun

felt like sharing

<wide-as-fuck grin>

morph "no-i-was-NOT-killing-her/oh-yes-you-were-baby-come-back-to-bed-and-kill-some-more"

cwm41.gif

------------------

"I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. So why is selling fucking not legal? Of all the things you can do to a person, giving them an orgasm is hardly the worst thing."

- George Carlin

so who wants me to talk dirty to them?

Cause MrDick loves to talk dirty as a girl rides his stiff cock ; grinding her wet pussy all over him while he rubs her throbbing clit with his fingers until she cums all over me, crying out in pleasure.