Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gryphon Proudly Presents - Jonathan Peters - I LOVE NY - Memorial Day Weekend

Guest Mayor

Guest FRESHMAN

You will also be able to purchase tickets through cooljunkie in the weeks to come.

Guest tekniQz

Why is it called "I love NY" in South Florida.Shouldnt he spin in NY with that theme??

Anways that party will be slammed with hot chicks and Italian NYer's. That will make for a comical and fun party.Its a great club to as far as the management and staff is concerned as has been said before.This was an excellent booking for them.I hope it works out well so that they can keep bringing in more name dj's.They already have a great local in Ivano.

Guest FRESHMAN

Im quite sure because he is a dj from New York.

Yep, Im sure that's where they got the idea.

Guest tekniQz

Im quite sure because he is a dj from New York.

Yep, Im sure that's where they got the idea.

Im aware of where he's from, but still seems odd.

Guest FRESHMAN

Here's the thing, It is a party in South Florida called I love NY.

People in South Florida "CAN" love NY, Since there are so many people here from NY thats why they named the party I love NY.

Or at least that's what I think.

Guest Orls

I'd venture to say that JP and the party are geared to cater to all the guidos coming down for that weekend. ::)

Guest tekniQz

Here's the thing, It is a party in South Florida called I love NY.

People in South Florida "CAN" love NY, Since there are so many people here from NY thats why they named the party I love NY.

Or at least that's what I think.

I agree.

I was just wondering

Guest pod

Guido or not, it's one of maybe 3 places worth going to that I know will be playing dance music that weekend.

Guest pod

Heh, but as you know, Diogo, most of these people are so "into the music" that there could be a party where Tera Patrick services you when you go into the club, and they'd still pass on it since the music might not be up to their discerning standards.

Had a frank discussion with some people (at a house event) tonight. We came to a rather blunt conclusion. And you know what it is.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mayor

This night is getting bigger and bigger each day

I hope to see you all there

Cooljunkie members will get a reduced admission

Guest therealmichaelm

Jonathan is gonna tear it up,but make sure your there for Funky Junctions opening set. Man, that guy knows how to work a room!

Guest rhythmdoc

but make sure your there for Funky Junctions opening set. Man, that guy knows how to work a room!

are you kidding me? lmao!!!! he is the worst opening dj i have ever heard! he has no respect for the headliner. he opens like if it's 3am!! i remember the night he opened for little louie vega!! what a fu-cking joke that was. he was playing his same old tired electro tracks he always plays every saturday at peak hour at gryphon. does this guy ever buy new music? i was there standing just watching him and louie vega was kind of of rolling his eyes every song he mixed in. take into consideration what type of dj you are opening for and set him up! that is your job! so..he might be able to work a room but on the worst way!!

Guest Buck White

but make sure your there for Funky Junctions opening set. Man, that guy knows how to work a room!

are you kidding me? lmao!!!! he is the worst opening dj i have ever heard! he has no respect for the headliner. he opens like if it's 3am!! i remember the night he opened for little louie vega!! what a fu-cking joke that was. he was playing his same old tired electro tracks he always plays every saturday at peak hour at gryphon. does this guy ever buy new music? i was there standing just watching him and louie vega was kind of of rolling his eyes every song he mixed in. take into consideration what type of dj you are opening for and set him up! that is your job! so..he might be able to work a room but on the worst way!!

hilarious. ;D

Guest Mayor

Heh, but as you know, Diogo, most of these people are so "into the music" that there could be a party where Tera Patrick services you when you go into the club, and they'd still pass on it since the music might not be up to their discerning standards.

Had a frank discussion with some people (at a house event) tonight. We came to a rather blunt conclusion. And you know what it is.

funny u say that

We actually had Tera Patrick

We will be having reduced admission until 12:30

also I will be giving out complimentary tickets to desyn on Sunday

if you come to JP on Saturday