Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTENTION SEX BOARD....MUST READ!!!!

cmb1975

Please ignore mALLCAPS13 or whoever the fuck that is. He/She/It has come to the boards to cause trouble and we ain't havin' it! If you want fuckin' drama go back to the other boards. You won't last down here!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Unfotunally I had posted on another board once more then a year ago and these 3 people decided to hate me cuz I was a newbie and stuff. They think I don't know who they are, but they have it coming to them, when the time is right.. smile.gif

Thank you both girls for sticking up for me.

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

Rach...no problem hun, I hate that shit, its so unnecessary, so spiteful and mean!

I can't believe someone would go to such lengths to be an asshole...because you were a newbie somewhere else...uh, get a life!!!

KISSES!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

While the harem is sort of a joke it is becoming real too in a sense that it is a virtual family representing a bunch of girls that I really like and care for. And that, due to the bi-sexual requirement, would also like to CARE for each other hehe There will be events, mark my word.

I've never talked to RAchel b4 but Claire just somehow got the impression that she was in the Harem from me. Claire now knows I didn't say that but Moonshine got that from her smile.gif

Anyways, I don't like to presume anything so that is why I'm saying this. On the other hand, since Rachel cvlearly has the girl's approval and her stunning good looks and aggressive bi-sexuality clearly make her more than meet the requirements, say the word honey and you are in smile.gif

Just wanted to let you guys know that he posted it on the NYC fourm to and I alerted DaVe the webmaster and he deleted what was posted and let me know who it is.

I won't post his name on here, but this guy is in for it. smile.gif Sorry this is unlike me to hate someone!

Thanks guys. smile.gif

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif