Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Desyn Masiello May 27th, 2007.

Guest Fez

Guest Mayor

This is going to be an amazing rap up of a sick weekend!

Hope you guys can all come to this as well

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest karenmartin

Hopefully I can make it. He played some wicked choonz at Get Involved at Shelbourne.

yes he did, they were the best all week in that lounge

i still say his dec 05 show @ shine is top 5 of best sets i have ever heard in my life. his last show @ space terrace was awesome as well. he is surely in my top 3 and has been for a few years now

for sure i will make my way down to gryphon for this one! 8)

OH YES HE DID...isnt that right BUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK hahahahaahahahahahlol .. we were like.. whut.. umm 15 people??? and the rest of the fools were tryint to get to the super slammed and hot pool area.....

Guest AlanS

Hopefully I can make it. He played some wicked choonz at Get Involved at Shelbourne.

i still say his dec 05 show @ shine is top 5 of best sets i have ever heard in my life. his last show @ space terrace was awesome as well. he is surely in my top 3 and has been for a few years now

OH YES HE DID...isnt that right BUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK hahahahaahahahahahlol .. we were like.. whut.. umm 15 people??? and the rest of the fools were tryint to get to the super slammed and hot pool area.....

I stumbled across that party.. it was quite nice in there!

This will def be a cool party @ Gryphon.

Guest Buck White

You're such a sweetheart. :-* Phab Phunk was in the house, as well. I see Peter's has a reduced for CJ'ers...does the same apply for Desyn? Great club and a great DJ. I'm looking forward to this one.

Guest Marina22

Never seen Desyn and since I am not going to DEMF this could be a slight consolation. What should I expect musically from him dunno much?

Guest Fuerte44

sexy prog bit techy bit of electro....super worth it...we thought his set at space was the best of the fall last yr....but just our opinion....when he was with sos at the fifth for wmc....they played really hard...like 1pm terrace sound....but anytime ive seen him alone his programming really comes through imo....i remember his intros when ever i see himm are memorable....then its off on a "sexy" journey...nice sound imo, best booking of that weekend cant wait!

Guest bootstah

you simply cant miss a Desyn set, the guy is wicked and my fave dj for a reason.

All time fave set from him was at Shine in '05, talk about being blown away :o

Guest RzO

you simply cant miss a Desyn set, the guy is wicked and my fave dj for a reason.

All time fave set from him was at Shine in '05, talk about being blown away :o

as stated in my post above, def one of the best sets i have ever heard!

Guest Mattivi

i was at that set, it was good but not the best set ive ever heard. his set on the space patio back in late 04,i think it was, was very wicked. ;D

Guest karenmartin

after party with me, desyn and tarrantella @my house

WUUUUTT!!!! ooh can i go can i go pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis ;D

Guest karenmartin

btw wasup with tarantella ?? and wheres redanka?? whats goin on... they always been my fave! wheres soul mekanik ??? do u have any update u can gimme ? thanxxx :P

Guest Buck White

last time DM was at space he play good but the funny part was that he was so drunkkkkkk...i dont know how he play. 8)

Guest Buck White

last time DM was at space he play good but the funny part was that he was so drunkkkkkk...i dont know how he play. 8)

That's funny because he told me he didnt drink....and then proceeded to pour my lady the worst drink she ever tasted. Maybe he's on the wagon. Or is it off the wagon ?

Guest bootstah

That's funny because he told me he didnt drink....and then proceeded to pour my lady the worst drink she ever tasted. Maybe he's on the wagon. Or is it off the wagon ?

he was looking amazing and on the wagon at WMC. So much healthier and happier looking :) And that night at Space he did have a few drinks ;)

Guest djjoncowan

btw wasup with tarantella ?? and wheres redanka?? whats goin on... they always been my fave! wheres soul mekanik ??? do u have any update u can gimme ? thanxxx :P

tarrantella lives here in hollywood - redanka lives in stoke on trent in england and kelvin (soul mekanik) is working on robbie williams new album as well as kylie minouge's new album - living between london and LA

Guest Mayor

Just got off the phone with Frenchy and he says once the sun comes up it could get ugly

luckily monday is holiday