Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOCAL CELEBRITY: BORIS RETURNS FRI.MAY.25TH!

Guest biznation00

Guest FAST

bump/almost time

just got off phone with boris and he put one of the mixes on cd

so as soon as i get a chance I will upload it to a server and post the link

some warm up beats for you allllllllllllll

Guest 02Music.com

less Jager and more Cognac and Vodka? always good Memorial DAy Weekend to have some options that are not on the Beach!

Guest FAST

less Jager and more Cognac and Vodka? always good Memorial DAy Weekend to have some options that are not on the Beach!

i give it to the heads that come to this party,

we did it NYE, i showed up at like 9 am, cause I was deathly ill

and these maniacs in front of the booth, were poppin bottles of champagne, and drinking johnny walker black str8 from the bottle, (girls even)

I ended up leaving about 2 hrs later, and they still were ordering bottle upon bottle

that how you do it right....

so critical

Guest FAST

Is his real name Boris the Boocher? It must be for that type of marathon.

may not believe me when I say it,

but he spins DEAD SOBER, just watch him all night, you wont see a single narcotic,

it truly amazes me,

I mean the minute we leave the gig, he passes out mid sentence and all, but he did 22hrs @ WMC str8.....

and after miami, he heads str8 to vegas, where we are doign EMPIRE BALLROOM afterhours, then right to airport back to NY for my hamptons Party which is another all nighter till about 9am ,

MUSIC is the drug..............

Guest ramon

Biz ,

let me know if Boris plays 'Drug Games' or 'Sudoko Kid' again. Take videos or something!! :)

Guest FAST

Music is my favorite drug with a couple johnnie on the rocks.

im a captain and coke man.....but I have been banned from drinkin that combo ever again

seem that I have alot of fun, but it is dangerous to everyone in the vicinity

go figure..lol

ill stick to my coronas for now....lol

Guest Josephmama

GODDDD!!!! Is it friday yet? I have had one HELLLLL of a week & I dont mean that in a good way! :-[

Guest 4040

Today is the day! Make sure to be on your best behavior as I will be downstairs watching all of you from our security camera.lol.... Oh yeah make sure to order a lot of bottles so that way I can come up to deliver them and jam out for a few minutes.

Guest Alan T.

Today is the day! Make sure to be on your best behavior as I will be downstairs watching all of you from our security camera.lol.... Oh yeah make sure to order a lot of bottles so that way I can come up to deliver them and jam out for a few minutes.

THIS PARTY IS GONNA BE HOT!

WATCH THOSE WATER PIPES DOWN THERE!

VOYEURS >ON YOUR MARK>GET SETTTTTTTTT>>>>>>>>GO!

wanna go but i just can't this time :( too much to do before my parents get here.. i hope you all have a kick ass time (which i know you will) - i'll be there in spirit!! While i bust ass in the morning doing chores and such, you'll be dancing to some sick beats.. so jealous!

looking forward to your reviews though ;D

Guest NicoleC

Hope everyone had a great time. Would have loved to attend, but I've been in Denver this weekend. Can't wait to read reviews and see pictures/videos. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Biz will bring Boris back again because I am yet to hear him live.

Guest Alan T.

was a great time! Left at 2pm and was still solide packed-----------TEK ,TEK, TEK THIS OUT! PLAYED 2WICE!

CARRYING ON BOARD MEMBERS AND MUCHO NYC TALENT, AS WELL AS LOTS OF LOCAL CELEBRITIES WERE PRESENT!

TEK TEK TEK ! RICHIE SANTANA AND THE NYC ATTENDERS ARE ALWAYS SO MUCH FUN TO TRAINSPOT , ACAPELLA ID WITH!

:)

Guest redcommibastard

Boris ? what about Natasha ? :P

couldnt make it to this one, would like to see the return for sure - been hiding this whole week-end :(

Guest FAST

was a great time! Left at 2pm and was still solide packed-----------TEK ,TEK, TEK THIS OUT! PLAYED 2WICE!

CARRYING ON BOARD MEMBERS AND MUCHO NYC TALENT, AS WELL AS LOTS OF LOCAL CELEBRITIES WERE PRESENT!

TEK TEK TEK ! RICHIE SANTANA AND THE NYC ATTENDERS ARE ALWAYS SO MUCH FUN TO TRAINSPOT , ACAPELLA ID WITH!

heard it was a great time

I need to get my miami fix soon enough

i think ill come down for the june 29th

Alan - are you in for the beach party or what ???

jonpaul

Boris productions

Manager

Guest Alan T.

heard it was a great time

I need to get my miami fix soon enough

i think ill come down for the june 29th

Alan - are you in for the beach party or what ???

jonpaul

Boris productions

Manager

Yep--------->I'm on for the beach Party @ Pacha most certain.....Working Chumbo @ Cielo, DT/Hawtin @ PACHA, Then the Boris -Russian Beach Party LOL! :)

Pass the tanning butter!

See you there good fella!

X