Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Masturbation

Unbound

Originally posted by mugwump:

I know..i was like.oooo. Some gook came out! I camE!!!! Weeeeee...which lead to a twenty year severe addiction. Help! I JUST CAN"T STOP!!!!

(music starts playing in the backround: "when I think about youuu I touuch myself..")

I totally like what you wrote about music touching ur self,my fav music is trance and when ever I go to a club and dance I keep thinking a man will come behind me and lick my neck start touching me slowly, this kind of music keeps me hot all the time,so if u realy want to make me ver hot just put some nice tunes ...

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Originally posted by scaredgirl:

I totally like what you wrote about music touching ur self,my fav music is trance and when ever I go to a club and dance I keep thinking a man will come behind me and lick my neck start touching me slowly, this kind of music keeps me hot all the time,so if u realy want to make me ver hot just put some nice tunes ...

Ohhh...you should come to NY..there are lots of men without shirts that try to hump your ass. It's like a pack of Mr. peepers from SNL set loose. You might need an electric shock ray gun to not have them get near your rump. (Not speeking from personal experience..just observation.) OK...Except for that time I got mollested at the ROXY!! AAAUGHH GOD! WILL THE MENTAL PAIN EVER END!? AAAUGGGHHH!

I hear ya on that one girl....but does it HAVE to be a man???? ::wink, wink::

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

houdl satiusf

umm ok ... i'm in maybe me and u cmb can get together ... how abotuit girls ... i promise multiples for both of you ... !

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by tastyt:

Well I was pretty young, 8 or so, when I first tried... But it wasn't until many moons later that I actually succeeded... I had given up hope on ever having the big O... and there it was! I was quite surprised, I started laughing. I wanted to call my friends to let them know but it was too late so I had to keep it to myself.

wow, u're the first person to beat me

cwm3.gif i started at nine, but didnt actually "cum" till about 10 or 11 (dont remember) and still goin' strong...

------------------

i'm on a roll, baby

"we're the all singin' all dancin' crap of the world" cwm43.gif

[This message has been edited by kiddo (edited 03-19-2001).]

Well I was pretty young, 8 or so, when I first tried... But it wasn't until many moons later that I actually succeeded... I had given up hope on ever having the big O... and there it was! I was quite surprised, I started laughing. I wanted to call my friends to let them know but it was too late so I had to keep it to myself.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg