Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THOUGHTS ON DJ KEOKI

Guest seasunz

Guest michael^heaven

I was at the show when he passed out. It was in Gainesville Fl. I was a student there and it was 95 or 96. I can't remember exact. It was in a club called Simons and the lineup was amazing. It had a young PVD, Digweed, Doc Martin, Keoki, and several others.

4ozynwg.jpg

Look familiar? ;)

Guest tekniQz

From Alan:

keoki2.jpg

That was the night that we got there early for Pete.Thank you Alan for letting us in early.

Keoki took my girl Melly hostage (not against her will might i add)for an hour and got her drinks and discussed men.Exremelly nice guy and like i said before just as talented as a dj.

Guest Minanimal

There was a time when He was the number one DJ. Around 93-95. His cd All mixed up. Was amazing 94..... I was at the show when he passed out. It was in Gainesville Fl. I was a student there and it was 95 or 96. I can't remember exact. It was in a club called Simons and the lineup was amazing. It had a young PVD, Digweed, Doc Martin, Keoki, and several others. The scene in Gainesvilla was amazing back then. All the famous Dj's today spun there and would put Simon's on there CD thankyou list. Back then Gaineville & Orlando were the places for good electronic. Today its San Fran, NY, LA, and Miami during WMC only. Sometimes Space!

That brings back some memories! I used to go to Firestone back in the early - mid 90s to see Keoki and others perform. CLASSIC!