Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mugwump's sill story from club land contest!

mugwump

Hey people..I know I've seen a lot of messed up stuff go down at Parties and clubs..so I wouldn't mind to hear other stories! Post the outmost outrageouse thing you've ever seen,done or experienced while partying (no puke stories..unless they are really good! EVERYONE"S SEEN SOMEONE BARF AT A CLUB AT LEAST ONCE. be original!) After all the submissions we can all vote for the best one and the winner gets a free mugwump hug! OK..not good enough? hmmm....How about a comp into Twilo. Don't believe me? Muggy's got pull you guys don't know about yet. (wink-wink) So how about it...? (There can be only one! My comps are verrry picky) Here we go, I'll start it off:

A while back at PVD I was getting down on the floor in the back part of the dance floor, near the back part of the stage. In walks a gigantic Transvestite and some really buff boyfriend (or client..who the hell knows these days..) In any case they start dancing next to me and I'm like thinking to myself "shouldn't these guys be here at Junior in Sats instead?" But whatever..I think it's all good and continue to dance with my sticks. They start to body grind and rub up and down each other all "dirty dancing" style and I start to get grossed out. As I'm about to turn away and dance my way else where when I see the big guy fling his arm in a spastic dance move and smack the Drag queens tits. she/he then ends up loosing her/his balance and falling back on her ass. Not only did she loose her balance but a huge ball came flying out from her dress and up into the air. As I watched in horror (in what I recall to be a slow motion moment) I suddenly realized that this was one of her tits or whatever she had shoved down her dress to look like breasts. The tit spins right at me catching a lazer in mid air and ends up hitting me on my shoulder and goes rolling accross the floor. The pissed off drag queen then gets on her hands and kness trying to catch her left boob thingy as it was being kicked around by dancing mobs(apperantly not having started her hormone treatment in order to grow the real deal) I couldn't help but think of that scene from "Indiana Jones and the temple of doom" with the diamond being kicked around a dance floor. Being the friendly ecstacy enduced gentle man that I was at the time I thought the only good thing to do would be to help out. Somehow I managed to scurry on the floor and spot the fake titty emidiately and snatched it up before it was completely crushed. As I stood up with this disgusting sweaty thing that looked like a dirty little flesh colored volley ball I fealt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around I see the big guy pointing at the tit and laughing..His drag bitch then comes over and thanks me with a huge hug a kiss on the cheek. She then grabs the booby thingy out of my hand and runs towards the bathrooms leaving me confused and laughing so hard I thought I was going to rupture something. No shit! True story.....

Now someone top that!----------------------> cwm2.gif

I can try, though y'all might disagree. I was at a club, no names, chillin' in the VIP lounge and these two girls, obviously twin sisters, they looked exactly identical, came over and sat next to me on the ottoman. OK, whatever. Then this really cute guy came and sat kinda behind them. He grabs them around their waists and they, the two sisters, start kissing, like, really kissing. Then the guy pulls 'em over and joins in. I was embarrassed, but it was fun to watch. I kinda hope they weren't really sisters....