Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Desyn Masiello @ Gryphon/Bling's Birthday Bash Review(Updated with Pics!!)

Bling

Fantastic time... I saw Desyn before at Shine and he was ok but this time he was on fire IMHO... loved his set... (this coming from a deep house guy) Desyn dropped some sick prog.... lots of old skool tracks. Charlie opened up great setting up Desyn really well.... You can barely notice the transition from one to the other

Great to see so many of you

First and foremost i have to thank Mayor... Didnt expect that kind of reception at Gryphon.... Big Thanks to making this night a memorable one.... Big thanks to everyone that came and enjoyed the table in VIP with me :) Good times......

Gryphon is the shit nuff said........(ur ears never ring when u leave. the women are out of control the party is always great... dancers every time you go on the platforms.... girls making out...... great times) ;D ;D

oh yeah and i got quite a nice buzz ;) goin on right now

like 50 pics tomorrow.... ;D

Guest Orls

First time at Gryphon and I gotta say it was a great change of pace. The decor is slick and the vibe had lots of energy - not bad at all.

Re: Desyn - Like I said before - he always delivers 8)

Guest RzO

absolutely amazing

desyn was as usual very ecletic and played his unique blend of feel good music

but the true star of the night was Jamison, the bottle, and then giving me plenty of bands to make sure the whole cj clique got to hang together. all of the people who came out, although i don't remember much i know we had fun ;D

and to the few that came back with us for a very mild chilled out afters. i didn't make it too long, th bed was calling me name shortly after, and I remember mr major passed out on the floor in front of the bed mumbling about nick warren, and pod thinking he pissed on the floor. lol, fortunately that wasn't the case.

never a bad nite with a crowd like u all :)

great pics bling, we were the early birds and stayed till the end!

c everyone in a few weeks 8)

Guest ILLMATIC

Happy Birthday Bling Bling.

Love that picture of my back. It shows my good side.

Last night all I could think of was Boss Hog when I saw your threads.

250px-Boss_Hogg.jpg

Happy Birthday Bling Bling.

Love that picture of my back. It shows my good side.

Last night all I could think of was Boss Hog when I saw your threads.

250px-Boss_Hogg.jpg

i promise to get the white hat next....... :)

Guest AlanS

Gooood times! Simply put :) Nice seeing everyone and thanks for everything. Here's a couple of vids of Desyn rockin the foundation of the place. Sound is crap, but they're cool to watch, enjoy ;D

Y-nWmI9pps8

GdBYwN47pf4

Guest karenmartin

yeah a bunch of us wanted to meet u :(

oh well part 2 of my celebration today..... my actual bday at blue :)

hopefully i can make it out

awww :-\

well ill try to make it tonite.. im goin to studio a tho at 8pm for the damian marley....no questions please hehehe

Guest Major

Really enjoyable night I must say! even if I did get rather mangled by the end. Nice seeing everyone you are all mad!

Desyn was on top form once again - Fantastically structured his set right through till the end.

Thanks to Seth & Mayor for their hospitality.

Happy Birthday Bling!

Guest charliesolana

this was defiantly a great night! from the time that we opened @ 11:30pm it was on! desyn...what can i say. you are the man!

this was a good night for gryphon to showcase what we are all about! there were a lot of new faces that have never been to gryphon before and i think they were all pleased and surprised! people, this is what we have been doing for the last 2 1/2 years. so....keep your eye on this little club up in broward @ the hard rock. you will see that there are some nice things coming!

trust me.......you guys will not be disappointed!

so....on behalf of all of us @ gryphon and me charlie we thank you!

oh yeah...happy birthday bling!!! you know it was a good night because you made it through the night without a drink being spilled on your white suit! lol!!!!!! yo kid...you were pimpin'!!!