Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does your average week of going out look like?

Guest mr.miami

Guest coach

HA! Define "average". Ain't nothing about my weeks that is average, not in Miami. So far this week looks like:

Monday - Nada (maybe see FF)

Tuesday - also nada (good day to stay home and catch up, but something will probably pop up between now and then)

Wednesday - Reception at The South Beach Mediterranean Mansion 7-9 OR Michael Gongora & Her Imperial Highness Princess Thi-Nga of Vietnam @ The Shore Club, Complimentary cocktails & hors d'oeuvres

Thursday - JAM at MAM (Never to be missed)

Friday - Karu & Y happy hour, not sure what else.

Saturday - Food Junkie BBQ Beach Meetup, MAM Members Preview of Tamayo: A Modern Icon Reinterpreted, after that, who knows.

Sunday - Marching in the Stonewall Parade

Guest Buck White

That's hilarious, now more importantly what kind of Scotch?

Marina...she doesnt care.My good sh*t.....the not-quite-as-good-sh*t but still-a lot-better-than-the-stuff-most-people-will-pay-for. Jack Daniels sometimes. But if Boone's made a scotch, and I had some, she'd feel like she has Carte blanche to it. I find it interesting that you you're a scotch gal. You certainly don't hear a lot of women walking up to the bar and ordering a Johnnie Walker Blue or Black. At least...I havent.

Guest TaraTaint

yeah...uhm...just so you know BUCK....I am reading this post and I do not appreciate you snitching on me like that...besides I found the hidden stash...I am sick of this...pack your shit and get out....what can I say.....THIS IS MIAMI

I decided I'll be going on a danceathon this week to release some stress and go out and do stuff and hit some places I've never been to. So what its looking like is

Wednesday -Voodoo Lounge

Thursday- Cameo

Friday- Space

Saturday- Nocturnal

Anyone been to Cameo on a Thursday? Did you think it was worth going?

haha you go out more in 1 week than i do in 6 months :P

Guest Buck White

yeah...uhm...just so you know BUCK....I am reading this post and I do not appreciate you snitching on me like that...besides I found the hidden stash...I am sick of this...pack your shit and get out....what can I say.....THIS IS MIAMI

lmao !!!!!!!

Guest Marina22

That's hilarious, now more importantly what kind of Scotch?

Marina...she doesnt care.My good sh*t.....the not-quite-as-good-sh*t but still-a lot-better-than-the-stuff-most-people-will-pay-for. Jack Daniels sometimes. But if Boone's made a scotch, and I had some, she'd feel like she has Carte blanche to it. I find it interesting that you you're a scotch gal. You certainly don't hear a lot of women walking up to the bar and ordering a Johnnie Walker Blue or Black. At least...I havent.

Oh snap, Buck White just got served! I don't always drink scotch, especially in the summer here, but yeah I like Johnny, Chivas, and some of the Clans. That's what happens when you grow up in Caracas and you dip your finger in your grandfather's scotch and soda. Except, I drink it on the rocks or neat. All this talk about drinking..

Guest Floribel

The only constants for me lately have been Blue on a couple of Tuesdays and I personally like Thursdays at Cameo... it's different and both times I've been to the Tu Madre parties I've had fun.

What goes on Wednesdays at Glass?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mr.miami

This week looking like

Friday- Cameo

Saturday- Space

Sunday morning- Gryphon

Is Cameo at all strict on their door policy on fridays and saturdays?

Guest coach

This week looking like

Friday- Cameo

Saturday- Space

Sunday morning- Gryphon

LOL, that's just the weekend.

Guest mr.miami

This week looking like

Friday- Cameo

Saturday- Space

Sunday morning- Gryphon

LOL, that's just the weekend.

Got Freedom fest and the afterparty on 7/3 so dont want to wear myself out.