Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back to jail...

Guest tres-b

Guest Mattivi

Better triple-bag it, Coach.

Now would you do her since you think she's hot, or do her for status?

the skeezebag has herpes, better triple bag, and saran wrap the surrounding areas....

Guest web_norah

Ladies and Gents, a few wise words from Ann Coulter:

Said Coulter:

"I think the judge has Judge Ito disease, he wanted to get his name in the paper and he succeeded. And everyone around her, everyone involved in this case -0- is not going to have a story to sell to Inside Edition. I think that noone disputes that anyone else ... a normal citizen wouldn't get 45 days in this case. Even Nicole Richie, who isn't a normal citizen, didn't get a sentence like this."

Guest slamminshaun

Ladies and Gents, a few wise words from Ann Coulter:

Said Coulter:

"I think the judge has Judge Ito disease, he wanted to get his name in the paper and he succeeded. And everyone around her, everyone involved in this case -0- is not going to have a story to sell to Inside Edition. I think that noone disputes that anyone else ... a normal citizen wouldn't get 45 days in this case. Even Nicole Richie, who isn't a normal citizen, didn't get a sentence like this."

If the judge has Ito-disease, then I submit that you have Neo-Con Derangement Syndrome, that is, anything a conservative says instantly must be bullshit by virtue of who said it. Look past the fact Ann Coulter said it, what part about her statement is not true? As much as you'd like to think so, a normal citizen would not have received 45 days for this. A weekend or two, yes....45 days, no.

Guest coach

The point is that the judge stepped over his authority. Any of you conservatives who are so worried about "activist judges" needs to look into this guy. Once a person has been remanded to the jail system, they are traditionally under the sherriff's control. He and his department (parole board, etc, that is, the executive branch) decide where and how that person serves their sentence. They are out of the judiciaries' hands. This is the first time a judge has stepped in to rule on the sherriff's office's decision. Now, regardless of the case, it seems like that sets a dangerous precedent and messes with the checks-and-balances system. It seems like someone who is so anti-"activist judges" like Shaun would be outraged.

Guest mr.miami

Well the judge said specifically that she was not supposed to go on house arrest yet the sheriff who has no power in making that decision put her on house arrest. That is why the judge is mad. Also why didn't the sheriff show any proof of the supposed medical problem to the judge when asked. From what I see this sheriff is dirty and maybe is getting something on the side from the Hilton family.

Guest coach

If the sherriff is dirty, that is something for internal affairs or the state attorney. It is the sherriff's authority to decide who goes on house arrest.

Guest mr.miami

If the sherriff is dirty, that is something for internal affairs or the state attorney. It is the sherriff's authority to decide who goes on house arrest.

Well i heard it is the sheriffs authority to decide if she can be released due to over crowding not to change the judges orders. I dont know how there system works there so i just have to go by what the experts on the news shows i watch say.

Guest slamminshaun

Oh man, you know how much I hate activists judges, but I hate activist sheriffs too!

The sheriff certainly has the right to issue house arrest, except when a judge specifically says no house arrest. I saw the judge's order on Smoking Gun, and he specifically said that Paris was NOT to be released for any reason, no monitoring devices, zilch, nada, no!

In the end, the judge, sheriff, lawyers, etc. are all trying to make a name for themselves. It has little to do with the law, and everything to do with being famous.

Guest slamminshaun

being born stupid.

By her own admission, her stupidity was all an act.

click here

"I'm not the same person I was," she said. "I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute...