Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sharing a bed with a new friend

JackMeOff

hmmmm, I met someone about 10 days ago. This past sat we finally hung out together for the first time. It wasn't really an official date, she pretty much suggested that we should hang out together. As i was dropping her off in the end of the night, she offered me to sleep over "if i'll be a good boy", implying that I have to sleep over somewhere anyway, so I might as well not take the chance of driving home under the influence of alcohol ( I sobered up by then though). Both of us fell asleep shortly after we got in bed, and nothing really went on. Next day, we spent another hour in bed just chatting away, and later went out for a brunch. I left her place at 4 pm, and still didn't feel comfortable at making a move. We made plans to hang out again, but i'm still a bit puzzled at what to expect next time?

p.s. she said she's done this kind of thing before... cwm5.gif

how old are you?

recently i've been hearing more and more from girls (as their own policy and as advice to me) that you fuck the ones you just want to fuck, but get to know the ones you're actually interested in BEFORE sleeping with them. maybe this girl's interested in more than just a lay...

------------------

arrowART.gif

*i'm in love with the modern world*

Originally posted by roadrunner:

how old are you?

recently i've been hearing more and more from girls (as their own policy and as advice to me) that you fuck the ones you just want to fuck, but get to know the ones you're actually interested in BEFORE sleeping with them. maybe this girl's interested in more than just a lay...

very true cwm30.gif

------------------

FUCK GIULIANI

i agree... just because nothing happened the first night doesnt mean anything... roadrunner is totally right... she probably wants to prolong it cause shes actually genuinely interested in you...

let it flow, or if not, just talk to her...

hope it helps...

~moonshine

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

That sounded like a fun night, as well as morning.. Dont over analyze and just go with the flow. It kinda takes away from the excitement of being with someone new when your constantly wondering what to do or what not to do. I suggest to be conservative and make the first move, but be calm and dont jump to sex right away, try to stimulate her senses and impress her a bit. Everyone loves to be impressed. I'm sure she wants to be assured that your an upstanding guy, whether it's just for sex or a relationship.

------------------

test.gif