Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sweet aerial pic of 10 Musem park..

V. Barbarino

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest endymion

Yeah, well, whenever you're ready to actually pursue your art, give me a jangle.

So what do you do for a living? I seriously thought you were some kind of coach?

Yeah, well, whenever you're ready to actually pursue your art, give me a jangle.

So what do you do for a living? I seriously thought you were some kind of coach?

Tech, I thought you were gay for 2 years.. One day Pod said you were married, I said but gay marriages aren't legal, he said, dude he's not gay!

true story..

Guest endymion

Tech, I thought you were gay for 2 years.. One day Pod said you were married, I said but gay marriages aren't legal, he said, dude he's not gay!

true story..

Bwahahaha yeah I remember that. I think I remember letting you think that on purpose because you were gay bashing.

(I'm also a registered Republican party voter BTW.)

Guest pod

Yeah, that was a bit of a hoot. TJ is definitely straight. I took some cues from his playbook actually. It's worked on occasion.

Guest coach

I am. I'm a business coach. The nickname comes from way back, though, and wasn't related to the career at all. It just kind of worked out. Primarily, I train artsy folks to run their own business. I usually take on one, maybe 2 clients at a time and work with them long-term, usually about 4 years.

Guest LeVeL

Dam all this time..I thought Coach was a Hippie from back in the 70's who made a living selling those crazy looking shirts that they sell on Lincoln Road and Bayside.

Guest coach

My parents are/were hippies (well, my mom mainly, my dad is/was a scientist). I'm not quite that old, thanks.

I also do some graphic design and a little web-crap.

Funny, I always thought everyone knew this. Or at least the CJ vets.

Guest lulamishka

Funny, I always thought everyone knew this. Or at least the CJ vets.

Nope, I was unaware of this.

Guest endymion

That's a cool job, bro. I'm sitting right now in an office in TRDA, a tech business incubator. They do the same kind of thing for tech entrepreneurs that you do for artists.

If you help Pod with what you can do then I'll contribute a web site for him. It's all up to him to get it kicking though, I'm not going to fight anybody to volunteer my time to them.

Yeah I always thought you were a sports coach for kids. Business coach, hmph...

Guest endymion

Sounds like DARPA.

Yeah very much so. Not so defense-oriented though, TRDA is more about encouraging the development of spinoff technologies from the space program. Some very exciting stuff going on here, and the building is shiny new, literally opened weeks ago. AMAZING facilities. Almost 40,000 square feet here I think, two or three big labs, two or three big manufacturing bays, offices all over, super-fast Internet connection and wifi blanket. Independent thermostat in every office. Nerd heaven.

Even though this facility is space-oriented, I am surrounded by real defense companies here. Northrop-Grumman is across the street, Lockheed Martin is a block down the street, Rockwell is nearby, Harris Corporation, etc, etc, etc. Also a bunch of companies like Level 3, Nokia, and random communications and infrastructure companies like that. There's a little mini Silicon Valley up here in Melbourne.

Guest pod

Well, a lot of the big defense contractors do stuff for the space sector too. LockMart I know builds satellites and related tech, Rockwell is one of the prime contractors for the shuttle, Harris makes assloads of industrial comm gear and test equipment (Harris Test?).

And L3 is there since those companies need bandwidth, and I imagine Nokia probably supplies people with handsets, DSLAMs for DSL, etc...

Guest coach

If you help Pod with what you can do then I'll contribute a web site for him. It's all up to him to get it kicking though, I'm not going to fight anybody to volunteer my time to them.

Heh, sounds like a plan. I know what you mean, though. It's really frustrating sometimes. I know quite a few people with some really good artistic talents, of a variety of mediums, who I have offered my services to and encouraged to make use of their skills, mostly in vain.

Guest endymion

Pod has a business coach lined up, a free web site, and he has a free attorney if he'll shoot some PR photos for her. I'll bet that my CPA would even help him get his accounting and taxes in order for free. Only thing stopping him now is him.

Michael Capponi owns a penthouse in ten museum park, hes somehow involved in the development. He plans on throwing parties there so I think that building is the one to worry about the least, lol.

I'd say the most since he's a club personality allied with one of LP's biggest rivals.

I kno capponi is a partner w/ the restatuant-lounge theme that there gonna open up. As far as a pen-house i dont think thats the case. He might rent it (i doubt he has that much liquid cash) I dont know how that dude does it though. He is not the most charming person in the world to talk 2... Always has the girlie's though, had many a great nights partying w/ him!!! Gotta give him that!! good tipper and always pays cash!!!

Al Pacino said in Scarface "you first gain power, than you gain the women".

that's the rated PG version offcourse.

Guest eroc0411

DTMIAMI.jpg

it would have been pretty cool if they could've built the marlins ball park there. I hope when they build the museums they also put a big ferris wheel like in chicago. imgine the postcards!! especially at night.