Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bob Sinclar @ Mansion - Sat, 7/7/07

Guest JMT

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

I don't care where I dance there. ITS FUCKING BOB SINCLAR!!!!!!

Anyone know if and when tix are on sale?!

:'( ill be going in honor of my amiga/sister johanna that had to go back to ecuador.. true story.. i miss her so much i was hearing this sinclar mix in my car and got choked up lol

im a sucker......

its her fav dj btw :(

Guest armand1210

is the dancefloor worse than cameo?

late,

j.

Mansion has a dancefloor ?!

Aside from it's lack thereof this party was great last time he played there. female count & quality were off the charts.

Guest eroc0411

if u wanna c chicks on top of chicks this is the party 2 go... This cat and david guetta def have a chick following... Get there early or expect 2 wait a long ass time!! say wuts up 2 Stefan!!! c if that helps... frenchie the door man!! haha u better have 3 girls w/ u, or altest 50 bucks 2 cut the line!! Or have the F**k me i'm famous attitude!! thinkin of flyin down from ny 4 this...

Guest Marina22

I've got a BBQ that day so I'll pass.

Yeah, I was thinking if the bbq is definitely this day or not? Much rather go to the bbq than dance by the mantel like a moron. ::) Pot, let us know what we can help with on the bbq, ok?

Guest lulamishka

I'm going to ask Danny Tenaglia if he wants to go with me.....I know how much he loves Sinclar

lol...how did I just KNOW it would be a DT reference when I saw you posted in here :P

Guest lulamishka

I've got a BBQ that day so I'll pass.

Yeah, I was thinking if the bbq is definitely this day or not? Much rather go to the bbq than dance by the mantel like a moron. ::) Pot, let us know what we can help with on the bbq, ok?

Well, the BBQ is during the day, isn't it? And Mansion is at night. :)

Guest pod

Pot, let us know what we can help with on the bbq, ok?

Pot?

Haha.

Well yeah, we're gonna do it that day, just settling the logistics now. If you can cook, bring food.

Guest Marina22

Pot, let us know what we can help with on the bbq, ok?

Pot?

Haha.

Well yeah, we're gonna do it that day, just settling the logistics now. If you can cook, bring food.

Oh I can cook alright.. Done, will bring a veggie thing and a flesh eater thing.

Guest LeVeL

FMIF was a fukn frat party this year, 7 out of 10 were men.

late,

j.

I agree there was a lot more men than women and I mean old men here...

Guest pod

Umm, it was conference and every party was like that. I'm sure a possible upcoming FMIF event outside of conference will be much more egalitarian.

Guest coach

I can cook. I'll bring lots of energy food so we can all dance all night. I'm pretty sure the BBQ should close up shop around sundown or not too long after. Not sure how late that area is open.