Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what if michael jackson came to space?

Guest eroc0411

Guest swank

Washed up 80s mega-stars are hot right now. The baby boomers who idolized them are just about middle-aged right now, making good money, and in dire need of some nostalgic distraction from their pathetic little suburban lives of endless soccer games and yard mowing. In another 10 years, when they all turn 50, Porsche sales will shoot through the roof, right now it is aging pop stars.

EXACTAMUNDO!!! MILF's from Boca FTW.

Guest JMT

Washed up 80s mega-stars are hot right now. The baby boomers who idolized them are just about middle-aged right now, making good money, and in dire need of some nostalgic distraction from their pathetic little suburban lives of endless soccer games and yard mowing. In another 10 years, when they all turn 50, Porsche sales will shoot through the roof, right now it is aging pop stars.

im 29 and i love the 80s.

Guest Buck White

MILFS absolutely love it from behind whilst Prince's " Computer Blue " plays in the background.

It's true.

Guest MrKotter

If he goes to Space, invite a whole bunch of Catholic priests and turn it into a Youth Seminar with a two bottle minimum.

Guest eroc0411

ask jamie foxx about mj... till this day i bet a penny to a dollar that celebs are till star struct about mj...ASK DAMN IT!!

Guest Buck White

If he goes to Space, invite a whole bunch of Catholic priests and turn it into a Youth Seminar with a two bottle minimum.

lol

Guest xbbdc

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=16885

Trust me lp himself would bring the shirly temples 2 mj.

I think if mj just breathed on the mic its 1 millons dollars.

if he just said "hi" 5 millions dollars.

they wouldn't be a 15 bottle minimum

but if vegas charges $20 grand 4 a bottle of Cristal... well u do the math....

And in case u aint notice "weird" sells look no further then paris hilton. theres a war ppl dying and she monopolizes the news!

I for 1 would pony up a $1,000 just 2 be in the same room as the dude... He's like Keiser soze... (Let's see who gets the reference 1st)

that would be the usual suspects... and as for MJ, i think the same way kat williams does... starts at 1 minute on MJ, its NSFW due to all the cursing so thats ur warning!

Uq34wD8_5ho