Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need Your Opinions and Advice, Junkies

Guest Slide On The Ice

Guest pod

He built that city on rock n roll.

But anyway, I would leave it where it is if you don't have the room yet. Whoop-de-fucking doo, I've seen a lot worse in an apt. And it's not like it's a meth lab or something.

I lived with a roommate for two years, who was into treasure hunting. 90 percent of the apartment was filled with diving gear, gold chains, and other knick-knacks retrieved from the ocean floor. My only complaint was that he was sitting on a few hundred thousand dollars in found shit, but yet he had issues paying his share of the rent. He could have sold one diamond chain and paid his rent for the next two years.

It is a lifestyle thing though. I live alone, but my apt is nothing to write home about. I'm never home, so I don't put much thought into it. Maybe because I live alone I'm never home. But that's a story for another day.

As for the roommate thing, shit, if I lived up there, I'd move in with ya. Looks to be a decent place, and we could drink and talk shit about photo labs.

Guest swirlundergrounder

post the pic of you and Lola in the city again.

That's actually a funny picture.

It's as if Lola is being held hostage and Ron has a knife to her back while he demands millions of more Lego's as a ransom demand for her release or something..

Guest swirlundergrounder

lego1.jpg

If you weren't Jewish, you can go to this Lego congregation and find a lego roomie here..... :P

Guest Slide On The Ice

Wow...lots of great replies, some good honesty in this thread. Thanks everyone. It's so late but I mean to reply to everyone ASAP. ;D

Guest coach

He built that city on rock n roll.

But anyway, I would leave it where it is if you don't have the room yet. Whoop-de-fucking doo, I've seen a lot worse in an apt. And it's not like it's a meth lab or something.

Good point. The place looks nice and clean other than that. Main thing is, just downplay it. Don't make a big deal out of it.

• 1 month later...
Guest Floribel

For me it's not the fact that the city is on display, cause it's seriously cool, but the fact that it's the focal point of the apartment right as you walk in. Is there anywhere else it could fit besides your bedroom?

Guest Slide On The Ice

For me it's not the fact that the city is on display, cause it's seriously cool, but the fact that it's the focal point of the apartment right as you walk in. Is there anywhere else it could fit besides your bedroom?

Unfortunately no. I don't have any room anywhere else. But there's good news, I've aquired a roommate after all, moving in after this month is over. I told him that eventually I expect to sell the city on Ebay (which is true, as far as what my plans are) so that it won't be there for too long, but I didn't imply that it would be immediately and he doesn't seem to think that it will be; but that it will be in the near future.