Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Did You Do This Weekend?

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had awesome weekends. I had a really good one. Went to a few bars and met lotsa girls =) And had lotsa fun =) So what did everyone do? How was the meet-up?

BTW, DJMoonshine, look at my reply just in case you didn't see it in the "Ladies, Where Do You Like His Cum" topic =)

Out.

I went on friday to eat dinner with my friends it was a bar and the tables were just beside the river it was nice with candless we drank red wine and laugh alot celebrating we are single lol

saturday went to a club,drink wine and just got to feel so sexy with the wine,I dont drink but this weekend I find out that I can drink wine and I was feeling so sexy that

I have to admit now wine will be my drink. lots of fun dancing and making hot all the guys around , I was so hot that I want just to take a guy from his shirt and kiss him so hot.

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

[This message has been edited by scaredgirl (edited 04-02-2001).]

went to my first rave!!! Countdown 2001!!! had the fuckin time of my life....and I met some clubplanet peeps....exit2heaven, foxyroxy, clubhead32 & dszorro!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.