Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the Ann Coulter Fans Here

Guest web_norah

Guest web_norah

Bill Maher was commenting on a blog post that somebody else wrote. The post was:

"I have zero doubt that if Dick Cheney was not in power' date=' people wouldn’t be dying needlessly tomorrow."

Asked by Frank if Maher believed that sentiment, the host replied, "I’m just saying if he did die, other people, more people would live. That’s a fact."[/i']

source: Fox News

Bill Maher didn't say, "I wish Dick Cheney would get killed by terrorists". Coulter wins this round for sure: "I wish [John Edwards] had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot." Wow that's harsh.

I also agree with the assertion, "if Dick Cheney was not in power, people wouldn’t be dying needlessly tomorrow".

The previous paragraph was NOT the equivalent of calling Dick Cheney a faggot and saying that I wish that he would be assassinated by terrorists.

I agree and stress thats the point I've been making, having an opinion vs actually wishing someone'd die in the hands of a terrorist ...

It's wrong for BOTH sides to do it. Unlike you and Tech, I realize that BOTH sides say stupid things and wish stupid things. I don't recall either of you posting anything derogatory about the Bush assassination movie, Bush assassination books, or Randi Rhodes calling for Bush to be killed....face it, it's a liberal wet dream and fantasizing about such things is as sick and twisted as openly tap-dancing on Falwell's grave.

when did i mention or wish that Bush 'would die' ?

do not accuse or even attempt trying to label me a 'liberal' or whatever

best suits your cause here Shaun. i think it is disgusting that someone like Ann Coulter says the things she says - that is unpatriotic and repulsive.

i openly disagree on the decisions made by our president, as someone who votes, i am entitled to that just like anyone else... Bush has made some fundamental mistakes throughout and continues to make them, at the expense of a senseless war that has nothing to do with 9/11 or WMD. i was never in favor of going to war, it has done nothing for the US.