Clubplanet Nightlife Community

POLL : simultaneous orgasms?

divalicious

It usually happened during 69, and it's pretty easy in that position. For me, seeing my guy cum can send me right over the edge. It also helped that when he was about to cum, that usually spured him to finger and suck more agressively. So simultaneous orgasms were a regular occurrence.

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Roadrunner cheers man just what i was talkking about.

divalicious just to clarify i mean when you have penarative sex. You get this thing where the guy feels the girls vaginal contractions, which makes the guys penis expand which inturn sets off another contraction. For a guy the orgasm lasts SO much longer it's almost like he is getting teased... ok still don't last as long as the womans but hey.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I know it's not just the men who feel this, firt time it happend with me we just looked at each other and went 'what the fuck was that'

It's like Roadrunner said it's like your both coming at the same rhythm...

So much better than a normal orgasm.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Yeah, it fuckin' rocks. I just got out of a semi-longterm relationship, and it's so hard to get that mutual build-up going when you hardly know the girl. I mean all the parts fit together, but it's like you can't get to the same mental place. It's like totally different sex.

Originally posted by roadrunner:

Yeah, it fuckin' rocks. I just got out of a semi-longterm relationship, and it's so hard to get that mutual build-up going when you hardly know the girl. I mean all the parts fit together, but it's like you can't get to the same mental place. It's like totally different sex.

Yeh this is exactly what i was saying to my freind. It's really a relationship thing. Like you say it's just starts happening, i guess when you stop thinking about what your doing.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

It happens occasionally and I've only had it happen with my present beau. It is awesome. It's cool too for us girls if he goes off right before we do... I can feel him throbbing inside of me alongside of my contractions... then the two of you are just lying together in mutual, sweaty bliss... mmmmmm...

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Ok had a conversation last night with somebody..

I need your feedback.

So you know when you both orgasm together and her contractions trigger the guy to come more and it just keep going and going and going....

So do you get that all the time?

How often?

Did it take a while to get to that stage in you sex life?

Was it part of a long (or long(ish)) relationship?

Have you ever had that from a one night stand?

For me it's only really happened in long(ish) relationships. Now and again it's happend just with random girl, but very rarely.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

So do you get that all the time? NO

How often? Sometimes

Did it take a while to get to that stage in you sex life? Couple months

Was it part of a long (or long(ish)) relationship? YES

Have you ever had that from a one night stand? NO

For me it's only really happened in long(ish) relationships. Now and again it's happend just with random girl, but very rarely.

It seems like a matter of understanding your partners rhythm, knowing how hard and fast to go. This has never happened to me the first time, and is much easier if she's on the pill, i.e. no jim hats.