Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groove Therapy @ Blue Tonite

Guest Major

Guest rhythmburn

I think I'm just gunnu move into Blue. A futon upstairs should suffice.

Fuck you Major! Stay away from me.

lol -- i have slept upstairs on the couch before...very comfortable!!!

Guest Jason_B

I think I'm just gunnu move into Blue. A futon upstairs should suffice.

Fuck you Major! Stay away from me.

lol -- i have slept upstairs on the couch before...very comfortable!!!

Those couches have been thru ALOT, ALOT, ALOT!

Guest Major

Groove Therapy return to their spiritual home, Blue. We are delighted to welcome Phrankadelic aboard for the first time at Groove Therapy. Arrive early as Phrankadelic will be setting the mood perfectly with a downtempo, hint of acid jazz and into deep house set. See you there....should be a right little cracker!

phrankadelic.jpeg.jpg

See you guys tonight - It's gonna be another mad one!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

major ill come down if you play the new jhon dahlback song.....and if seb plays haunting.......tosser!!!!!!!

Guest Fuerte44

hey major...sorry i did not get my ass over to hear u guys...but im glad i saw you later on that morning...thanks for that cd brother, i owe you big time...

by the way, how you played at ellis's is exactly how i like man...i told emmy that we experienced your alter ego...called "minor"...keep it up, you had that clean, techy, but a bit funky, but still melodic sound that you know i fucking dig...

i am long over due in hearing some major music at blue, i miss my second home...so i look forward to this week bud...i owe you a Beer ;)

Guest phrankadelic

big thanks to major and seb for havin me out on friday night. had a great time. sorry i couldn't stay longer, but had to be up real early saturday morning.

good times!

Guest Seb

big thanks to major and seb for havin me out on friday night. had a great time. sorry i couldn't stay longer, but had to be up real early saturday morning.

good times!

ya man you played a most excellent set. Perfect start to a great night. Loved the transition from downtempo to deep house, you def know you music :)

Major & I would like to thank everyone that came out, good times, thanks for the support 8)