Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FAO Swank

Guest michael^heaven

Guest Buck White

You either have to have really weird eyes or a really long tongue to do that. Either way, pics or STFU. (I guess it could be both.)

Anyway, what was the fight about? Someone linkage me, at least.

In a nutshell, Coach.....you either have to be an "official" CJ friend or have 5,000 plus posts before you can say what you want. Or be banned. I find the whole thing bizzare, actually, b/c these two are constantly insulting people.

this is not really true. it's all on how you present yourself. i've seen people come on here and come correct and be treated fair and just, whether they had 7 or 7000 post. i've also seen people come on here with arrogance and stupidity from the get go and in turn be treated like assholes.

but i will say this... there is definitely a cliquey aspect to cj, not all the time but it is there for sure. a lot of people on here have been friends for years, some before CJ was even thought of, so it's understandable if some people stick together.

overall though i see people being fair more often than not. if you come across with factless comments and generalizations of your topic than you can bet your ass that someone will call you out on it.

Big Rave, my "altercations" have been, primarily, with three people. All of whom have posted in this thread. Swank and I got into it, sort of, and I apologized both openly and privately. I also apologized to Pod

because he had to start deleting posts. Buttermaker....after this episode...I hold in a different esteem. He drops a comment and all hell breaks loose...and he rarely says a thing afterwards. I just so happen to respond back. And apparently....that is a dreadful dreadful thing because when you insult one...youre insulting many. But "The Commission" here....I'm not apologizing to because I havent seen them apologize to anyone and they're guilty of the same thing I've been doing in this thread. Now all of a sudden it's bad because they're not on top. I'm going to make a deal with myself. If these three go the rest of their cool junkie lives without insulting anyone...I'll do the same. Oh and Buttermaker....i'm sorry for all the dastardly things I've said about your spelling and your tits and stuff. Honestly. Just because you make Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemima, sp*c and G00k jokes shouldnt give me carte blanch to insult your intelligence.

Guest dahzel

You either have to have really weird eyes or a really long tongue to do that. Either way, pics or STFU. (I guess it could be both.)

In a nutshell, Coach.....you either have to be an "official" CJ friend or have 5,000 plus posts before you can say what you want. Or be banned. I find the whole thing bizzare, actually, b/c these two are constantly insulting people.

this is not really true. it's all on how you present yourself. i've seen people come on here and come correct and be treated fair and just, whether they had 7 or 7000 post. i've also seen people come on here with arrogance and stupidity from the get go and in turn be treated like assholes.

but i will say this... there is definitely a cliquey aspect to cj, not all the time but it is there for sure. a lot of people on here have been friends for years, some before CJ was even thought of, so it's understandable if some people stick together.

overall though i see people being fair more often than not. if you come across with factless comments and generalizations of your topic than you can bet your ass that someone will call you out on it.

Buttermaker....after this episode...I hold in a different esteem. He drops a comment and all hell breaks loose...and he rarely says a thing afterwards. I just so happen to respond back. And apparently....that is a dreadful dreadful thing because when you insult one...youre insulting many. Oh and Buttermaker....i'm sorry for all the dastardly things I've said about your spelling and your tits and stuff. Honestly. Just because you make Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemima, sp*c and G00k jokes shouldnt give me carte blanch to insult your intelligence.

i don't know if you've realized it yet but buttermaker post somethings just to start shit. he plants the seed and then sits back and watches what dumbass's will bite on it and then keep going. sometimes it is entertaining and other times he comes across as an antagonizing prick. take everything he says with a grain of salt because a lot of the times he's just starting shit.

Guest coach
You mean MH and Swank. No idea what the spat was about.

Uh, guys, this is what my question was about.

Buck and Apotheosis are just hopeless. Especially that Apotheosis guy. What kind of name is that, even?

Guest dahzel

Just because you make Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemima, sp*c and G00k jokes shouldnt give me carte blanch to insult your intelligence.

yeah it does! insult away!! :P ;D

Guest jbit

Nick, aka Saleen, aka Barbarino, aka Buttermaker ... has been here a long time. You roll up in the house all of 6 months ago, start acting like the balls, and you expect to get the same reception from the community.

Guest eroc0411

lol this is like a billboard... It's not gonna away if u keep staring at it... Umm what is the point of this thread anyway??? some1 apologized that shoulda been the end of it... I guess the lesson 2 be learned is do it privately... Anyways... yawn...twice...

Guest Buck White

It's hilarious watching you three form together like Voltron. Completely frustrated. You know how I know ? Your inclusion of everyone and anyone....none of whom have anything to do with what you and I have going on here. "On behalf of everyone here"...."Noone likes you"..."..."I speak for everyone here" Puleaze. Buttermaker's been around forever...yes I know. That's what gives him the right to say what he does. Yeah well, I've been here "6" months thus I'm afforded the same luxury. Look at your retorts. Read them back to yourselves. "Shut uuuuuup" & "no one likes you". lmao ! Ridiculously puerile ( childish...Jbit ) replies. You two are lemon lames. I'll shut up when you do. Two punks ( I'm excluding Jbit because I feel sorry for him ) that think that their "Smart" Alec Hoag. Hilarious.

Guest JMT

you couldn't leave well enough alone, huh? you might be the biggest loser who has ever graced the pages of cooljunkie. and there have been some real beauts who have come down the pipe. congratulations.

none of this really has anything to do with anyone being friends with each other. instead, it has to do with us sharing one common perspective, and that is that we find you utterly annoying. forgive us for pointing out the cancer on the board in which you have become. NO ONE cares about your whining or your problems. shut the fuck up for the love of God. ask Barbarino nicely and maybe he will make you autographed mold of his cock, since you are so fascinated with him.

Guest Buck White

Ouch ! Thanks. I just might ask him to do that. There you go again...including everyone in your battle. Strength in numbers, huh ?. Your a punk. I've got a sh*t talker telling me not to talk sh*t. Go awaaaaaaaaay. Funny.

Guest Marina22

You guys are all a bunch of fagelitos! :P I don't understand how some of my favorite guys can all fight like a bunch of little girls over such assanine bullshit.. ::) I have met and hung out with Ryan and John and I like you guys and had fun chatting and such. Buck, I have not met yet but we have been chatting and he seems like someone I would like to chill with. I bet if you guys had met at a party prior to all this you guys would have fun, tell jokes and get along. It's just a message board, we all say outlandish stuff on occasion. Why does the newer guy have to get disemboweled for crimes similar to the veterans's? Come on, hug it out bitches. :-*

Guest jbit

Behold our beloved Buck White. Isolating himself in the corner of some club, judging all that dare walk past. Buy Alondro a drink if you see him. Ladies, try and contain yourselves.

Click thumbnail for maximum coolness...

th_34219_1405136923_l_122_811lo.jpg

Guest Buck White

LMFAO ! I thought you would of picked the picture of me and Omid 16B ! After all the hoopla and a few people asking me to cool down a little....I wasnt even going to check the site out untill Monday. And then I get "that call". Jbit...people already know what I look like. I could see if you had a picture of me coming out of a VD clinic or if you had a scathing picture of me with my c*ck in your mouth ....but you got this from a webpage that I designed. lmao. If you want some background though....this picture was taken at Studio A when it first opened. I happened to know one of the owners, who is a sweetheart by the way, so I had a handful of drink tickets and was absolutely smashed. That's why I have on sunglasses in a dimly lit club. But now, Jbit, the ball is your court because, see, since you know what I look like, it's up to you to approach me when you see me out. And if you conjure up the nerve to let me know who you are....I'll be posting pictures of you with contusions and broken wrists. But yeah that's me in the picture. You went from savant to stalker overnight. I guess I'll have to set my Myspace to private since there's people like you running around. I'm sorry that I've become a focal point in your life. And my name's not Alondro...don't believe everything you read. lol :'(