Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WEEK #1 (TRUE STORIES FROM ME AND MY CREW)....

wojcik

Well for those of you who thought the sandwich was sic how about these which are all true and there will be many to come b/c I have many.

1) My partner from the sandwich has a pic of a girl w/ a gun up her snatch and she liked it. He told me that first he was playing w/ the shotgun and the danger/ bad boy element really turned this chick on and then she stuck it in herself and then he used the handgun which there is a picture of.

2) What a whore! this one chick was at my other friends place and my one friend was w/ this chick (U happy again)and he ate her box and went to fuck her and she said no it's too soon. So he said cool and the drunk bitch was naked and when my friend passed out she went into the roomates room (also one of my boys) and grabbed his dick and just started fucking him from on top so it was her decision and after my friend blew one in her he said go back to where you came from so he could sleep so she waundered back in bed w/ the first guy and he fingered her and after told the next morning he said she did feel a little wet!! LOL good thing he didn't munch her box again

i love your stories bro !

they're great !! ! where are these whores .. really really slutty girls like thatamaze me , i mean what are they thinking .. they just love to fuck ( which isnt a rediculous thought) but fucking whores man, crazy ...

my friend was tellin me a story about his boys goignto his others boys house and when the guy came down his girlfriend was blowing his boy ... so he got mad and threw them both out of his house so the chicks goes with teh kid she was blowin to this other kids house where he and 2 other guys bone her .. liek what the fuck is with this broad ... i dunno personally i dont liek doing nasty shit to chicks or bangin hoes , but i do like hearing bout it .. i think its funny to hear about ..

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

yo, i believe this shit. me and my boys ran more trains than amtrack. i'm not even frontin. one time me and my boy had this chic(never sluts just girls that dig sex) bangin her in my boy's pathfinder, me doggystyle, my boy, receiveing oral pleasures. that is some good shit , i busted off as we ran a red light. i am still friends with this chic, i love her, hugs everytime i see her.

I hope you are dtill banging that chick (I would refer to such as a hoe) Don't tell me that you're in love with a girl like that You better be in for the ass or friends w/ privilages. Imagine Marring a girl that all you're boys gang banged I couldn't see myself married expecially to a WHORE SLUT TRAMP BITCH. Sorry but I have my opinion & you have yours. Wanna send her to chicago???

And no Pics will be posted maybe if I meet you I'll show you too incriminating for the future. ....OH YEAH ANY PICs of you're girlfirend???