Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shadow Lounge 1st Anniversary CD

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Wondering if anybody on here has a copy of this CD from the 1st Anniversary? Wanted to know if Dade or Klubveteran have a copy they can upload and provide.

I have the CD in my possesion but after many years the CD is scratched and I am unable to rip it into MP3, this CD means a lot to me, maybe the best tracklist of trance classics ever to be done.

Wondering if anybody can help...

Guest klubveteran

Wondering if anybody on here has a copy of this CD from the 1st Anniversary? Wanted to know if Dade or Klubveteran have a copy they can upload and provide.

I have the CD in my possesion but after many years the CD is scratched and I am unable to rip it into MP3' date=' this CD means a lot to me, maybe the best tracklist of trance classics ever to be done.

Wondering if anybody can help...

[/quote']

yes. i have it ;D

Guest djjoncowan

the first cd was the double correct? if so ralphie's mix was fucking ace... i'm gonna have to go hunting to find that mix... the memories...

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I would appreciate it..if you can upload the 1st Anniversary CD...

By the way..who mixed the 1st Anniversary again..?

Guest djjoncowan

if it was the two disc set, which i think it was, it was one disc by george acosta and the other by dave ralph....

Guest klubveteran

if it was the two disc set, which i think it was, it was one disc by george acosta and the other by dave ralph....

that was 2nd year.

first year is just one disc by George Acosta. its the one where it has Ayla, and Binary Finary among others.

Guest klubveteran

I also have it as well as second and third anniversary. I'll rip it but as far as uploading it......?

same here i have them all. but dont ask for much as far as uploading and stuff. im not crafty like that i can barely log on to cooljunkie. i only do cuz its on my favorrites. ;D

Guest JustDade

that was 2nd year.

first year is just one disc by George Acosta. its the one where it has Ayla, and Binary Finary among others.

Right you are, Nelson. Year 1 was a single CD mixed by George Acosta. Year 2 was a double....Disk 1 mixed by GA and Disk 2 mixed by Dave Ralph. Year 3 was also a double....Disk 1 mixed by George Acosta and Disk 2 mixed by Taucher.

Guest LeVeL

Yeah the 1st anniversary CD is just 1 cd, I know there are like 3 Ayla songs on it and Binary Finary...

there is an intro song that goes Atlantis, Atlantis....ect..

Guest klubveteran

Yeah the 1st anniversary CD is just 1 cd' date=' I know there are like 3 Ayla songs on it and Binary Finary...

there is an intro song that goes Atlantis, Atlantis....ect..

[/quote']

yeah thats it. i got em and theyre not going anywhere. the issue is how are you going to get em. pm me later.

I might just even play em on my ipod on the way home now. 8)

• 6 years later...
Guest MaddHatterRadio

If anyone has the anniversary CD from year one please pm me. I'm interested in purchasing it.

Thanks