Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming to Miami for my hunnymoon, whos playing where???

Guest robhurlburt

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RzO

that and a whole lot more, angry can be funny at times depending on the use, more an objective term.

bridesmaid's are there for the use of the guests and such anyways, they'll be plenty of those ;D

just watch out at space or any megaclub in miami. i left the dj booth at space for 10 min to get a drink for myself and my gf went to the bathroom and she was hit on in the 10 min that i left her alone all nite..

of course she put that guy in his place but still

if i were just married i wouldnt want to take my wife to any club... (

what i would do if i were a tourist

1. Go to lowe's for dinner at emeril's

2. hit up delano for drinks after and walk along beach

call me old fashioned :P

Bling, I have been bringing Kelly there for years, its comical at this point to watch the pathetic no shirt crowd walk up to her when i am not around, she laughs them off, then i walk up and they are always like oh man your gf is soo pretty, yah no shit sherlock thats why shes my gf.

anyway if you are toting a hot chick, you have to expect this type of behavior, its only natural for these leaches to try to walk up on every girl and get denied. If anything it should make you feel good,(some of them are downright hilarious!) they know at the end of the night that chick is going to be naked in my/your bed. They are like bums for the most part, once they realize they aren't getting a buck they move on to the next.

and to the person making this thread, come to miami do the tourist thing, nice dinner, nice club, then come to space for the pure nature of it, i mean would one go to magic kingdom and not ride space mountain? We all have fun, i am lucky enough to have a girl who likes to party like i do, hell most of the times I am the one wanting to leave while she is rocking it out.

When the whole wedding thing does happen, you can bet your bottom dollar that next morning will be spent in a place we love, that terrace. fuck it maybe ill wear my tux! :o 8)

true dat... i know seem to have grown eyes in the back of my head now when i go out with her. i trust her 100% but some of these guys have no shame whatsoever........

Guest RzO

just watch out at space or any megaclub in miami. i left the dj booth at space for 10 min to get a drink for myself and my gf went to the bathroom and she was hit on in the 10 min that i left her alone all nite..

Bling, I have been bringing Kelly there for years, its comical at this point to watch the pathetic no shirt crowd walk up to her when i am not around, she laughs them off, then i walk up and they are always like oh man your gf is soo pretty, yah no shit sherlock thats why shes my gf.

anyway if you are toting a hot chick, you have to expect this type of behavior, its only natural for these leaches to try to walk up on every girl and get denied. If anything it should make you feel good,(some of them are downright hilarious!) they know at the end of the night that chick is going to be naked in my/your bed. They are like bums for the most part, once they realize they aren't getting a buck they move on to the next.

and to the person making this thread, come to miami do the tourist thing, nice dinner, nice club, then come to space for the pure nature of it, i mean would one go to magic kingdom and not ride space mountain? We all have fun, i am lucky enough to have a girl who likes to party like i do, hell most of the times I am the one wanting to leave while she is rocking it out.

When the whole wedding thing does happen, you can bet your bottom dollar that next morning will be spent in a place we love, that terrace. fuck it maybe ill wear my tux! :o 8)

true dat... i know seem to have grown eyes in the back of my head now when i go out with her. i trust her 100% but some of these guys have no shame whatsoever........

I don't even get mad at them anymore, i mean unless i am holding her hand(which i am not a fan of, high school was years ago imo) they just see a chick, she will just turn and look at me, then dude looks and i smile with the yah that's mine dude. heh, its funny to see them, with some of these goons, i actually wonder how in there futile brain do they even think a decent looking chick would even talk to them. first off put on your shirt, only gay guys like that, or chicks who have been up since 2004 :o

just some advice bro, i know you have been with her for a short time, don't let the scum element in a club discourage you from going, I have been through this for over 5 years, it is what happens when you go out. Remember she is there with you for a reason, johnny steroid has no chance ;)

pod, the screen door in a hurricane comment, thats a good one! will be put to use indeed!

Guest pod

Don't sweat the small stuff. I wouldn't worry about every dork in every club hitting on her. If she was liable to waver and go for one of these morons, she's not worth the effort you're putting into her. She's obviously not the sort to waver, but I'm just stating an example.

Guest Fuerte44

if u need a place to eat....go to le provencal on miracle mile in the gables when its still light out but around dinner time...

sit out side....drink plenty of beaujolais and make sure the wife is sitting facing the ponce de leon statue when the sun sets....its fucking beautiful....and in both mine and my ex gf's opinion one of the most romantic situations she has experienced in miami...great food great wine and a great romatic experience...

then go out and have a blast downtown or on the beach....seems like u dont get that experience all year long like we do by ur post...so of course u gotta go to space...cedric will do you good...just be careful he doesnt change her mind about the whole marriage thing... ;D....otherwise i would recommend Blue on hispanola way for early drinks and pregaming, as well as laundry bar like jamu said....both have the best vibe and nicest people....

cameo has a great decor and super club feel, u feel as though you are getting what your paying for and you are treated well...set is nice as well...

i wish we could give you a super guest dj for ur honeymoon, but in miami there are so many parties for most people that it will be just as fun for visitors....

good luck and congrats...

Guest Marina22

Sheesh, I know you are still getting used to the whole gf thing when out but yes, this is a compliment so take it as one.. Not only is she denying him but it's just a reminder that you're not the only one that is attracted to her. Now if she never got hit on then wouldn't that be weird?! :P Glad you went and had fun, Daniel.