Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smurfs

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RzO

very entertaining, there is always something/someone new every week, to me it can never get old. the party is a conglomerate for music, drinking, friends, and the others, while we may point and laugh in out little corners, we still like them, they do their part

Guest coach

I can't believe some of you guys don't know what he's talking about. It's like it is the new kind of thuglife. Instead of baggie pants and sideways baseball caps, they wear fake metro-gear. I mean, really fake.

Guest Orls

I can't believe some of you guys don't know what he's talking about. It's like it is the new kind of thuglife. Instead of baggie pants and sideways baseball caps, they wear fake metro-gear. I mean, really fake.

Hey guys if thats the case then I would venture to say things are changing for the better - wouldn't ya say - ;)

I mean it seems kind of harmless unless the purpose for you to go out is to analyze everyone around you instead of just partying yourself

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

get to nocturnal any time before the sun comes up and you will be surrounded by them, they tend to attack your feet with their sharp yet jagged dance movements, they are always in groups of 6 or more, accompanied by short big boobed teenage girls who are more chonga then licious. once the sun comes up they tend to scatter like cockroaches and head home.

Guest LeVeL

Umm, Level, that's Antoine from Second Sun and he's French-Canadian. Roughly your height too. :o

Yeah I know...lol

I just posted his pic since I found it appropriate to the mohawk look...which is why its so little.

Guest shrek_inc

Drum roll please...

The Colombian/Venezuelan Smurf

engine.cgi?idd=1&u=nF6josSkzdUG&command=engine.showImage.show&galleryID=2007-2-6&imageID=24&width=468&height=312

Another of the growing breed of Smurfs

050_th.jpg

I know this guys and maybe all you say is true but they go out with girls that u only dream to go out with. so stop hatting cause we colmbians have hotter girls than you!!!

Guest Floribel

Hey guys if thats the case then I would venture to say things are changing for the better - wouldn't ya say - ;)

I mean it seems kind of harmless unless the purpose for you to go out is to analyze everyone around you instead of just partying yourself

Couldn't agree with you more!

Guest RzO

Im waiting for one of those dudes to be cruising this thread. Hmmm that is me, am i a smurf? :D

that picture is actually quite decent, the ones steve speak of usually aren't big enough to make it into pod's photos, but ive had my leg ran into once or twice by one.

Drum roll please...

engine.cgi?idd=1&u=nF6josSkzdUG&command=engine.showImage.show&galleryID=2007-2-6&imageID=24&width=468&height=312

050_th.jpg

I know this guys and maybe all you say is true but they go out with girls that u only dream to go out with. so stop hatting cause we colmbians have hotter girls than you!!!

Hey if underage girls and shitty spelling is your thing, more power to ya. ;D Have at it hun.

I think its funny and pretty accurate of the mentality in miami these days with girls getting their boobs done before getting their snaggle teeth fixed. Even before they are old enough to drink.

Guest LeVeL

Drum roll please...

050_th.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Drum roll please...

Hey man, stop "hatting" ya doosh! >:(

Guest shrek_inc

IM SORRY TO SAY IT BUT TAKE ANY AMERICAN GUY TO COLOMBIA FOR 2 WEEKS I ASSURE U THEY ARE NOT COMING BACK THEY WILL BE SO CRAZY WITH ALL THE HOT GIRLS THEY ARE GOING TO SEE THEY PROVABLY STAY LIKE A MONTH.

AND I DO LIKE YOUNG GIRLS MORE IF THEY ARE COLOMBIAN!!!

Guest coach

Drum roll please...

Hey man, stop "hatting" ya doosh! >:(

LMFAO! I wanna hat! You're just jealous because all the smurfs get the girls you're dreaming about.

IM SORRY TO SAY IT BUT TAKE ANY AMERICAN GUY TO COLOMBIA FOR 2 WEEKS I ASSURE U THEY ARE NOT COMING BACK THEY WILL BE SO CRAZY WITH ALL THE HOT GIRLS THEY ARE GOING TO SEE THEY PROVABLY STAY LIKE A MONTH.

AND I DO LIKE YOUNG GIRLS MORE IF THEY ARE COLOMBIAN!!!

Dude, gimme a break. Thats because colombian women are so sick and tired of colombian men that they would pay money to have a child by a blonde haired blue eyed gringo.

You know its true, don't try to front like its anything else.

Guest Marina22

I still laugh since from Diogo's perspective, everyone except for Rob (GoodLife) and the Miami Heat are Smurfs to him. :o

LOL, but to his credit he did say that it wasn't just cause he's really tall. So they're the Smurfs/Pitufos but they (Diogo and Rob) are the Jolly Green Giants.:D