Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smurfs

I still laugh since from Diogo's perspective, everyone except for Rob (GoodLife) and the Miami Heat are Smurfs to him. :o

LOL, but to his credit he did say that it wasn't just cause he's really tall. So they're the Smurfs/Pitufos but they (Diogo and Rob) are the Jolly Green Giants.:D

I have a really great pic of me and diogo dancing, i think i reach to his elbows or something. ;D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

Bruno's had it since I've known him. I think he should be suing some of these guys for trademark infringement. ;D

Even then, Bruno's moved beyond it. :)

l_cc1e904ceae751500c5b87a679b6e9ec.jpg

Bruno's had it since I've known him. I think he should be suing some of these guys for trademark infringement. ;D

Even then, Bruno's moved beyond it. :)

l_cc1e904ceae751500c5b87a679b6e9ec.jpg

Then in that case Cedric has a case with regards to white belts. I mean c'mon.....that was the trend BEFORE i left miami. We're talking 2+ years here.

Does miami have no sense of new style?

Guest Davenavarro10

Man all those dorks/smurfs in those pics look exactly

alike. I don't know what it is with guys and the fake

mohawks nowadays. I think it looks terrible. I mean

real mohawks look pretty bad unless you're Mr. T.

I guess most of the guys who sport the fake ones are

afraid of taking the do all the way like Mr. T.

Guest JaviG

IM SORRY TO SAY IT BUT TAKE ANY AMERICAN GUY TO COLOMBIA FOR 2 WEEKS I ASSURE U THEY ARE NOT COMING BACK THEY WILL BE SO CRAZY WITH ALL THE HOT GIRLS THEY ARE GOING TO SEE THEY PROVABLY STAY LIKE A MONTH.

AND I DO LIKE YOUNG GIRLS MORE IF THEY ARE COLOMBIAN!!!

Dude, gimme a break. Thats because colombian women are so sick and tired of colombian men that they would pay money to have a child by a blonde haired blue eyed gringo.

You know its true, don't try to front like its anything else.

Nooooo no no no no! you have it all wrong ..they want a child by a gringo or marry them becuase they want to come to the states not because there tired of Colombian men ! Trust me ...You are crazy girl ..btw im Colombian

Guest coqui x

Drum roll please...

The Colombian/Venezuelan Smurf

engine.cgi?idd=1&u=nF6josSkzdUG&command=engine.showImage.show&galleryID=2007-2-6&imageID=24&width=468&height=312

Another of the growing breed of Smurfs

050_th.jpg

I know this guys and maybe all you say is true but they go out with girls that u only dream to go out with. so stop hatting cause we colmbians have hotter girls than you!!!

TAKE AWAY THE PLASTIC SURGERY AND U HAVE????? lol :P

Guest coqui x

I still laugh since from Diogo's perspective, everyone except for Rob (GoodLife) and the Miami Heat are Smurfs to him. :o

LOL, but to his credit he did say that it wasn't just cause he's really tall. So they're the Smurfs/Pitufos but they (Diogo and Rob) are the Jolly Green Giants.:D

AMEN. i need an escalator to talk to them. :-[

Guest Fez

there's a difference between the Colombians, they wear the fake stuff...some others may look similar, but wear the real stuff...

and those i call...

robot.jpg lol

ps. Cedric hangs out w/ Colombians all the time... :o

Guest Marina22

I don't know what's funnier "Le Schtroumpf" or "Pitufo" ;D

I vote pitufo but would like to learn how to pronounce le schtroumpf for kicks. :D