Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~MY SEX TOYS~

misskittie

Yes yes people, Im gettin rid of them....ALL OF THEM! Im sick and tired of having sex with rubber/platic vibrating toys while I tug at those metal nipple clamps.

Its just not the same. Nothing beats hard cock plunging in and out at top speed while the 2 bodies become one and loud distinct screams are released from my body.

Whoa...looks like I gotta keep those toys one more night...but uhhh, should I just throw them away or what? Think the recycling depot will accept them?? They are plasctic and such...

xoxo

kAt

------------------

I quit~

Originally posted by misskittie:

Yes yes people, Im gettin rid of them....ALL OF THEM! Im sick and tired of having sex with rubber/platic vibrating toys while I tug at those metal nipple clamps.

Its just not the same. Nothing beats hard cock plunging in and out at top speed while the 2 bodies become one and loud distinct screams are released from my body.

Whoa...looks like I gotta keep those toys one more night...but uhhh, should I just throw them away or what? Think the recycling depot will accept them?? They are plasctic and such...

xoxo

kAt

LMAO!!! Awww, girl don't throw them away!!! Atleast give them a proper buriel...I am sure you have been through alot together!!!

btw...i was just about to post that I LOVE MY TOYS! and thank god for them, cause i ain't gettin any!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Don't desert them. Think of all the loyalty, and the lonely nights they've been there for you.

If you don't want want a batery operated toy, you can have me, a real life toy, no batteries necessary.

------------------

join1_b03.gif

What time is it? GAME TIME!

Originally posted by cmb1975:

LMAO!!! Awww, girl don't throw them away!!! Atleast give them a proper buriel...I am sure you have been through alot together!!!

I truely dont feel Moms would be too pleased knowing her 21 year old daughter is burying her vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, clamps, and other things next to her tomoato garden. LMFAO....Imagine the plaques I could put above them. cwm27.gif

I just cant take it anymore. This fake pleasure is doing nothing for me anymore.All my friends are getting some...others even offering to give me a nice quick bang. Im just going to give up sex until I get married....which is in about oh say 60 years~

xoxo

kAt cwm1.gif

------------------

I quit~~~~~CREAM Friday, April 13, 2000. Resident DJ DIVINE & guest DJ Jan Lo. RedkittieList@aol.com blah blah blah