Clubplanet Nightlife Community

280-pound bodybuilder pounces on bank robber

Guest saintjohn

Guest saintjohn

The jig is up for the bank robber who became known as the "Old School Bandit," thanks to a quick-thinking bodybuilder who happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Chadwik Asheim, the man behind the bandit's trademark bandana mask, was arrested on Friday when he tried to rob a Banner Bank branch in Lynnwood, according to authorities.

The Old School Bandit, who earned the title from the FBI for wearing a bandana over his face while robbing nine different banks in the Seattle area, did not realize that luck was not on his side.

Instead of clenching fistfuls stolen cash, he found himself gasping for air while a 280-pound amateur bodybuilder pounded him.

"I just basically dropped all my weight on my knee into his left side of his back and that's when I felt his ribs crunch," said Todd Jewell.

Read the rest here.

070818_Todd_Jewell_2.jpg

Guest Davenavarro10

When you look up the word meathead in the dictionary, there should be a picture of that guy right next to it.