Clubplanet Nightlife Community

UM moves home games 2 dolphin stadium.

Guest eroc0411

Guest spacecadet

Good bye to the orage bowl many crazy drunk nights and day games.Looking foward to see the craziness of college games in dolphin stadium

Guest Davenavarro10

I for one am not looking forward to the move at all.

Going to the Orange Bowl is a Miami Tradition. They'll

probably raise the price of tickets too. >:(

Guest pod

I nearly incited civil unrest at the OB one year. 8)

I'm sure my antics wouldn't have gone over nearly as well at Joe Robbie.

Guest pod

We lost to VT, and we (UM people) were moping out of the stadium. And this VT fan scarecrow up in the nosebleed seats would. not. shut. the. fuck. up!

So anyway, I yelled out "We got the fucking message, we lost, so shut up already!"

Her hick BF got all uppity over that, and threatened to come down and pound me. Along with his friends. The girl was still like "Yeah, we won!"

The best I could think of was "So, our girls look better than your girls!"

Then the UM fans formed up around me and challenged the VT squad to a brawl. By then, one of the stadium security guys told us all to disperse in an orderly fashion.

Guest Davenavarro10

Haha. Pretty good story. I don't see the same kind

of drunken debauchery continuing at Dolphins stadium. :-\

good move, most spics can't find transportation to Dolphin stadium...

My concern is the grass, with bad weather that grass may not hold up, the Jets and Giants tried it but they had 16 games which is less than expected with this move, but it's still close...

I hear they put in 349572349587234 plasmas over there at the stadium.

Guest RzO

We lost to VT, and we (UM people) were moping out of the stadium. And this VT fan scarecrow up in the nosebleed seats would. not. shut. the. fuck. up!

So anyway, I yelled out "We got the fucking message, we lost, so shut up already!"

Her hick BF got all uppity over that, and threatened to come down and pound me. Along with his friends. The girl was still like "Yeah, we won!"

The best I could think of was "So, our girls look better than your girls!"

Then the UM fans formed up around me and challenged the VT squad to a brawl. By then, one of the stadium security guys told us all to disperse in an orderly fashion.

thats almost as good as you starting fights with that bum on 11th st ;D

anyhow this is good for Miami, the orange bowl is gross, not that it matters we all know the pendulum has shifted to the mighty gators for the next few years...ok i had to say something now. I will say that i am impressed with their new coach cracking the whip, no guns no bullshit antics. I feel like UM always has great players but its their lack of team effort that has been their spoiler recently.

Guest addictedtospace

Haha. Pretty good story. I don't see the same kind

of drunken debauchery continuing at Dolphins stadium. :-\

Hello you haven't been to a Dolphins-Jets game or even worse a Dolphins-Eagles game? ???

Guest addictedtospace

good move, most spics can't find transportation to Dolphin stadium...

My concern is the grass, with bad weather that grass may not hold up, the Jets and Giants tried it but they had 16 games which is less than expected with this move, but it's still close...

I hear they put in 349572349587234 plasmas over there at the stadium.

A shit load of plasmas, the largest HD Jumbotron in the country if not the world, the longest video ticker around the stadium.

Guest ICON

i dunno.. this is a bad move... My brother used to play football at GA Tech and he told me the Orange Bowl is the most intimidating environment in all of college football... Much worse than Florida State.

With all of the tradition that stadium has.. it's kind of like the Wrigley Field of college football.

Guest spacecadet

I dont know why people dont want a newer facility.There is the history factor but come on, the upper deck is gonna collapse any day now.When it rains those bathrooms have puddles inside of them. No Liqour at the OB. No club level. No HD screeens. No parking. I for one will buy season tixs for next year just because of the upgrade.

Guest pod

OB has a lot of history, certainly, but yes, the reality is that it's ready to fall in on itself, and it's just uneconomical to renovate.

i dunno.. this is a bad move... My brother used to play football at GA Tech and he told me the Orange Bowl is the most intimidating environment in all of college football... Much worse than Florida State.

With all of the tradition that stadium has.. it's kind of like the Wrigley Field of college football.

your brother is an idiot.. Michigan, Happy Valley, Ohio State, Alabama, Nebraska are considered the worst places to play.

Guest ICON

your brother is an idiot.. Michigan, Happy Valley, Ohio State, Alabama, Nebraska are considered the worst places to play.

you know what Dick Head.. FUCK YOU asshole. You are a fucking piece of shit. Hes an idiot for graduating from Georgia Tech as an enginner? At least he played college football and graduated from a college that is way more respectable than the ones you mentioned above.

what college did you graduate from Barbarino? huh? Im sure you are a trustee baby or some bullshit You fucking douchebag.

Guest eroc0411

you know what Dick Head.. FUCK YOU asshole. You are a fucking piece of shit. Hes an idiot for graduating from Georgia Tech as an enginner? At least he played college football and graduated from a college that is way more respectable than the ones you mentioned above.

what college did you graduate from Barbarino? huh? Im sure you are a trustee baby or some bullshit You fucking douchebag.

bwaahhahaha haha haha hahahahahahahahhaahahaha

ha!

Guest ICON

the stadium is going to be like 30+ miles from the campus... this is a dumb idea... for the next 25 years? WTF? just my opinion, but me and my entire family are idiots according to that fucking fat bastard retarded barbarino.

and by the way eroc... for the Marlins to NOT have a stadium in downtown Miami just shows how fucked up this city is at times. Damn, i would love to be able to goto a Marlins game a few blocks down the road from where i live. I have no desire trying to beat the traffic up to "Dolphin stadium" for a Marlins game.... A Marlins game on a Saturday night before going out would be sweeeet!!

it's def one thing I agree with you on!

People say that Miami is a shitty sportstown... a lot of us live in downtown Miami or the beach and how long does it tak us to travel up to ftl to watch a football or baseball or hell, even a hockey game? Why in the hell are the Panthers playing in Sunrise, FL when we have the AAA in downtown? Makes no sense to me.

Guest eroc0411

yea man Miami has really dropped the ball when it comes 2 its professional teams... I don't understand this town at all. GOVERNMENT has 2 go! The miami arena just sits there... SOme1 should be playing there...

and it's not like the marlins r bad... they got talent, jesus they already won 2 championships they deserve alot better...

Speaking of a bad sports town i got a call from a miami heat salesman trying 2 get me 2 buy season tickets... I went to 1 game. I talked 2 this gentleman who was very honest... ppl r dropping their season packages like flies... WOW THE heat won the championship 1 yr ago!!! Expect 2 c alot of empty seats this year at the triple A.

pretty sad if u ask me... N i love it when ppl say miami is a great sports town... Idiots...

and ppl will go (should i hope) 2 the UM games.. it's only a few games a yr... lol imagine if they don't!!!

Guest ICON

well.. i think Miami is a great sports city because it has won a few championships in its years. There arent many cities that can say that they can go watch a bad ass college football game, NFL game, NHL game, or major league baseball game.... so in a way, we do have a decent sports town, but i honestly think that if the arenas and stadiums were a little closer to home... it would be a different story.

i just dont see students (which in this case is the bulk of the crowd with alumni) waking up in Miami after a crazy friday night of beer drinking making the trip 30+ miles down to joe robby to watch them play a Marshall or Duke. Talk about empty seats ??? The big games will of course sell out.... but the games people dont give a shit about wont.

A great college football program hits near capacity every game no matter who they are playing.

here

Paid for it myself, in fact I'm making my last student payment maybe by the end of the week. I have a BS in Qualitative Economics. So much for your "trustee baby" theory.. ass clown.. Now find the bus schedule and renew your passport, because you can't leave Miami without one.