Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Local Celebrity a Gay Party?

Guest coach

Guest coach

Now, I don't mean no offense by this in any way. You guys know I'm down with my gay peeps. And, yes, I know I should go to LC and find out for myself, but my nights' partying tends to start early and I'm good for about 8-10 hours these days.

Anyway, I'm just curious why the doorfolk would hassle a bunch of my hot girls. I wasn't there, but I heard the story. And they got disgusted and left. And we are talking a decent sized group of nice looking females with no guys. Why wouldn't they be let right in? I'm not blaming or nothing, just curious.

Guest coach

Well, that's my question. They had just come from closing down SET, so you know they weren't looking bad. There were 4 of them. The doorguy was giving them hassles and wanted to charget them an exhorbitant amount to get it at 6am.

Guest pod

How do you know for sure?

It's 5 AM. Even good looking people start to look a little ragged at that hour.

I'm sure the doorman (I'm guessing Alan) had his reasons for doing what he did.

You've been around long enough to know that for some parties, looking the part isn't enough.

Guest tekniQz

You've been around long enough to know that for some parties, looking the part isn't enough.

My girlfriend and her friends had the same problem 2 weekends ago.Personally, i have never had a problem getting in but maybe thats the issue.lol

I would never wait in line to see Roland anyways, maybe Ivano. ;D

PS. Bring back Pete Tong for Turkey Day again, that was the best party outside of WMC and Boris.In case anyone can do this haha.

Guest addictedtospace

That is weird because Alan always lets the "Chocha" in. (That is Alan's word.)

Guest coach

My girlfriend and her friends had the same problem 2 weekends ago.Personally, i have never had a problem getting in but maybe thats the issue.lol

You might want to call her.

Guest Cosmigonon

PS. Bring back Pete Tong for Turkey Day again, that was the best party outside of WMC and Boris.In case anyone can do this haha.

+ Steven Lee

Guest frankthetank

I think you mean "chucha" :) It has a double meaning though. Hopefully he isn't letting in all the "body odor" in. :)

Guest addictedtospace

I think you mean "chucha" :) It has a double meaning though. Hopefully he isn't letting in all the "body odor" in. :)

No I mean "Chocha" just ask any Cuban. It does have a double meaning, I think in some Central or South American country it is some sort of little container. ;D

Guest frankthetank

Ask any Colombian...Chucha. :)

And damnit, let's go to LC and wait for all the chucha getting turned away and take them away to another party. :)

Guest Cosmigonon

And damnit, let's go to LC and wait for all the chucha getting turned away and take them away to another party. :)

Chucha in Panamá too... 8)

Que viva la chucha!!!!!!

Guest Jason_B

Chucha in ecuador is like "FUCK" "DAMMIT" "FUCK IT"

Guest Cosmigonon

Chucha in ecuador is like "FUCK" "DAMMIT" "FUCK IT"

It has a double meaning. what you just said and also means pussy.

Guest slamminshaun

Now, I don't mean no offense by this in any way. You guys know I'm down with my gay peeps. And, yes, I know I should go to LC and find out for myself, but my nights' partying tends to start early and I'm good for about 8-10 hours these days.

I hate the way society expects us to tip-toe around every issue involving a minority group. It's like you have to make sure you say something like "my best friend is black" before you comment on anything about the black community, and so forth...

Coach, next time....just ask away. You're probably the most anti-discriminatory guy on here and certainly don't need to explain to any of us where you stand before asking about things like this.

Guest coach

Thanks for the support, Shaun, but I don't really give a fuck if I'm PC or not. I am what I am. I just wanna know what's up when my friends get hassled.

Guest Ryan EliteEnt

Thanks for the support, Shaun, but I don't really give a fuck if I'm PC or not. I am what I am. I just wanna know what's up when my friends get hassled.

One of my business partners is black and he says its not a gay party.

Guest Untouchable Chino

im ALWAYS at the door.. and WE NEVER EVER turn away girls..now in the other hand..do some girls walk out and go home because they dont want to PAY..that is another STORY.. GIOBAUND & ALLAN T are two of the NICEST door personalities in this industry..and the last thing they do is turn away women.. i have been there when women walk in and walk out asking for comp tickets..and when they dont get them..they just go home..that is a PERSONAL problem..in my opinion..

Guest pod

This is true. Alan wouldn't just turn away clientele. Chances are, the subjects in question fit the description Chino provided, or I provided earlier.