Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deputies raid home of DMX, seize pit bulls

Guest slamminshaun

Guest dahzel

in the article they said how he was forced to do some PSA's aginst animal cruelty. now WTF is the point of that? it's like," I just got in trouble for animal neglect so don't you do the same thing now". Obviously not everyone knows that he got in trouble for it but are you really going to listen to someone who's being forced to do it.

Guest drlogic

If true, then I'm deleting all my dmx trax.....NAH,,,,I like DMX (his music, at least).

As for neglecting his animals....what a fokin comepinga! Way to go "potna"! "uhhhhh, yo honor, u see, um, wut had happen'd wuz,,,,,i dun lef ma' auntie @ da' crib while I dun get ma' hare did"

;D

Guest pod

Like any dog, half the issue is how the owners raise it. I've met "nice" pit bulls before. They have an aggressive disposition, certainly, but half the time it's aggravated by an owner looking to show off.

Guest drlogic

PitBulls are VERY GOOD dogs. They've got a bad rap, but like you said it's the fault of the owner. I've known pits that were just little pussies....nice dogs.....then again, they weren't raised by rappers or NFL'rs who were "keep'n it real!"

Guest frankthetank

Last year I crashed at a friend's house after a long Saturday night. (was actually 7 AM or so) He failed to inform me that I would be sharing the couch with his two pit bulls who wrestled and played that morning. I felt like I was going to be an innocent bystander. What a friggin nightmare that was trying to sleep. >:(

Guest Seb

"uhhhhh, yo honor, u see, um, wut had happen'd wuz,,,,,i dun lef ma' auntie @ da' crib while I dun get ma' hare did"

;D

sounds more like Patois to me

Guest mr.miami

I heard something on the news that Vick should try to get therapy for his problem. Can someone tell me WTf kind of therapy there is for animal abuse?