Ambivalent (m-nus) --> 10/06/07 ---> Presented by Sobebeats.com

Guest Sobebeats

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hardline
...and how much $$$

Im not sure about the price but say you are from Cooljunkie and they wont charge you more than $15.

Guest tekniQz
Im not sure about the price but say you are from Cooljunkie and they wont charge you more than $15.

Where is this party at??

Guest ramon

Thanks to everyone who came and made this party such a success. It was great to work with the Sobebeats crew again. Kevin played some some fantastic stuff varying from Dubfire's new one on M-NUS to quite a few of his own productions which have not seen the light of day. Every time I ran up to the booth to see what record was playing it said Ambivalent. I only did this 3 times. Another hi-light for me was to hear Robbie Rivera's Feel This. Sounds as fresh as the date it was out on Strictly Rhythm.

This venue is perfect for this kind of music.

Thanks again to all those involved in making this a success.

Guest tekniQz

Well i have to say that was as great as i expected.I've been listening to Ambivalent for a few year's now and hadn't had the chance to actaully see him live.Really driving minimal that had serious "thump"!!After driving with my girl for about an hour in Downtown all the way to 74th and 17th. Hahahahahahaha It sucked but thanks to Pod being so kind and being like "well im not going to that party but i'll take you there"!

THANKS DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once we got there the music was absolutely top notch!!!The sound had just enough kick without being too loud.As Ramon said earlier the venue was perfect for the minimal.:)

Great seeing everyone out in full effect!!

Good to seeing you MAJOR as always,seems like everytime i see you we have a good laugh!:)Thanks in part to Erick Morillo.hahahaha:)

Nice seeing you lastnight Biz fun hangin with ya.:)

Last and most importantly of all a big thanks to RAMON!!You know how to bring the goods!!

Great party!!

Music is the answer.

Guest musicalmissionary

Awesome fucking party! Thanks to SobeBeats and Ramon and anyone else responsible for putting it together. Everything was top notch... the music, the people, the vibe... all incredible. I love seeing that space used the right way.

Underground music is alive and well in Miami... no doubt!

Don't forget Robots on November 23rd people...

Guest tekniQz
Awesome fucking party! Thanks to SobeBeats and Ramon and anyone else responsible for putting it together. Everything was top notch... the music, the people, the vibe... all incredible. I love seeing that space used the right way.

Underground music is alive and well in Miami... no doubt!

Don't forget Robots on November 23rd people...

Mr.Patrick is not to be missed!!!!

Guest ramon
Neither is Three on Oct. 19th ;)

damn New York invasion. ;)

I don't know about you guys , but bring on the next party at this special place. :)

Guest RzO
Mr. Rodgers is not to be missed!!! :)

even without nick, the robots will be out...

glad last nite went well, i heard all about it!:cool:

Guest ramon

glad last nite went well, i heard all about it!:cool:

yeah it was pretty crazy. slowly but steadily we are building something special here.

:)

Guest musicalmissionary

They'll both be here... Bill and Dennis together... November 23rd at Laundry Bar ;)

Woops I just realized you were referring to Nick AC. I think we'll be doing a semi-regular Robots party so he'll make it down at some point

And you can expect this robot invasion to continue over to the warehouse...

Guest RzO
They'll both be here... Bill and Dennis together... November 23rd at Laundry Bar ;)

Woops I just realized you were referring to Nick AC. I think we'll be doing a semi-regular Robots party so he'll make it down at some point

And you can expect this robot invasion to continue over to the warehouse...

thats good to know david...with or without ac the robots are always in affect:D

i remember first seeing them as the 112 crew @ arc in NY late 03 right before it closed, my first true intro to that type of sound, was a nite to remember!

glad to see that everything is doing well in all its forms down here. Looking forward to the upcoming stuff in miami in the next few months, both above ground and below:cool:

great parties all around