Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: CMB & Moonie

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

While the three of us are playing on our huge king size bed, Moonie watches as I crawl over CMB, kissing every inch of her heavenly body, as she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down so our tongues could play with each other.

While this happens, I take a fresh, bright red strawberry and rub it all over CMB's tight pussy, getting it glistened with her sweet love juices...after a while, I put the strawberry in her pussy...and let it soak up all the juices while Moonie sits on CMB's face and drips all her cum over her.

I take the strawberry out and taste it...then I give it to CMB and Moonie so they can taste her incredible warm sweetness.

As for Moonie...I'd stick a Watermelon Blow-Pop in her sweet little pussy and leave it there for a while as the three of us played with each other.

I'd be so eager to pull out that lollipop and taste it...giving it to CMB and Moonie as well.

Damn I missed you two =)

------------------

toon.jpg

Time to roll baby, time to roll.

x baby.. you just made my shitty day into a cum soaked one... god i think i love you!!!

cmb... i think we need to make it our business to take it to cali and test the goods... what are you thinkin girl???

hmmmm...

cwm32.gif that was delicious babe and if i wasnt paying for this, id continue the story...

saturday lover...

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540