Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BT back in Miami!

Guest LadyJ

Guest lyrik

Didn't this fucknut have all his gear stolen recently and post up blogs trying to hunt down the thieves? :'(

I thnk this guy is possibly one of the biggest turd burglars in this music community...his whole personality is a joke right down to his music.

Guest JMT
That's not BT in the picture, it's fucking Larry Burkett!

who's Larry Burkett?

Birkhead is what i think he means

anna nicole's baby daddy

but you knew that already John. :)

funny he does kinda look like him. heh

yeah, i knew. i was just having fun with him.

Guest RzO

fucknut

turd burglars

excellent choice of diction i must say!

and yah that story i think was over a year ago when he was robbed somewhere for all his gear.

Guest lyrik

fucknut

turd burglars

and yah that story i think was over a year ago when he was robbed somewhere for all his gear.

Yes, I do say it's not the Queen's English, but then again do I care? He's still a douche bag and please accept my apologies if that offends your senses good sir. Better now?

Guest RzO

fucknut

turd burglars

Yes, I do say it's not the Queen's English, but then again do I care? He's still a douche bag and please accept my apologies if that offends your senses good sir. Better now?

offended, it was a compliment, i was agreeing with you!

turd burglar still makes me laugh every time i see it! ;D

and yah he kinda is a donut puncher, i wont bash his original stuff cause he is talented, but I think he is a bit of a mo when it comes down to it, that whole robbery thing was weird, but i neva met him, who knows maybe hes a nice guy. :)

Guest lyrik

fucknut

turd burglars

offended, it was a compliment, i was agreeing with you!

turd burglar still makes me laugh every time i see it! ;D

and yah he kinda is a donut puncher, i wont bash his original stuff cause he is talented, but I think he is a bit of a mo when it comes down to it, that whole robbery thing was weird, but i neva met him, who knows maybe hes a nice guy. :)

Ah you see the mistake was not adding the sarcasm smiley! How am I suppose to spot it out if there is no smiley.

::)

You see there he is that old devil!

Or wait is this the sarcasm smiley... ;)

I'm confusing myself again.

Guest pod

Hasn't BT been robbed like three or four times now? I remember reading on his website (remember those? Back before any idiot could put up a blog?) way back when, and he was recounting the tale of when he got jacked behind his apt while carrying a drum machine.

Then a few years later someone busts into his studio and carts away all his gear.

And now something late last year.